Mr.Chris

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have been using RPG maker for many years and have gotten quite far on several projects only to not finish despite countless hours of work. So I am wondering if there is anyone out there who wants to team up with me and work on a game. It doesn't have to be award winning or overly complicated. My main focus would be to simply complete and possibly publish the game if its not half-bad. game completion is the goal here.

I am especially looking for someone with scripting experience or someone who has made a game before. If you are interested in making a finished project please send me a message and we can talk, thanks,

- Chris

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
'General Discussion' is for looking at broad themes of making games. Your request belongs in 'Project Recruitment'. However, I can't move this thread there as it is a moderated section and your post will need to comply with the requirements found in the Rules and Guidelines. Please read these and then post a new thread.

[mod]Closing[/mod]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Azihayya wrote on ATT_Turan's profile.
Magus avatar homey!
Getting back into the thick of work on Untold Story and it feels great to be back. I'm gonna take what I learned from the Game Jam and try and get some serious work done for the rest of 2021.
The "docs" are honestly soo frustrating. Eg. positionType : "Returns the current position type of the message window." Yes, great. could you please also tell me if 0 was bottom or top, so i don't have to start a playtest to see, because i keep forgetting it all the time, and what are the docs even for, if not that? (it's top btw...)

Here's the combat sprite of Azrael one of the main characters of our game,
with and without weapon.
Hope it's good.
https://discord.gg/Q2uS6Str
The one thing I've always struggled with is creating a story, it halts every single project I've ever worked on. We must be in the twilight zone because I've actually come up with a plot, from beginning to end (it kinda wrote itself). I may very well be on my way to creating my first proper little game, yay!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Napster