Anyway to reduce speed when use mouse ?

Warabeskel

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Is anyone know how to reduce speed when use mouse/touch ?

because it looks like the character run all the time

Edit: Found thanks for anyone have the same problem refer to http://forums.rpgmak...manage-dashing/

Edit2: The plugins seem don't work with me...

Last edited by a moderator:

Lantztech

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
There is a plugin for that, I cant remember the name, but a simple forum search should bring it up

Warabeskel

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
after searching in code of the project i find an answer, well i don't know if is the best answer for this but this work for now for me

in rpg_objects.js on line 6329 got this code

Game_CharacterBase.prototype.realMoveSpeed = function() { return this._moveSpeed + (this.isDashing() ? 1 : 0);i only change input setting as i guess cause im not very good in js

i have changed the code on live 6330 for

return this._moveSpeed + (this.isDashing() ? 0 : 0);can someone who know more in js verify if what i change i good ? or it will take an error somewhere 

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
No, that's not the right place.  Even if you ARE dashing (by holding the shift key) that will then cause you to not increase speed.  Good try though :)

Here you go ...

in rpg_object.js, on line 7652:

this._dashing = this.isDashButtonPressed() || $gameTemp.isDestinationValid();Change it to this:

this._dashing = this.isDashButtonPressed();The $gameTemp.isDestinationValid() method returns true when a destination has been set by tapping or mouse clicking.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

People1.png & SF_People1.png added!!!!

Adventurer:
"Why your body looks like a bird?"

Stranger:
"Because I'm harpy"

Adventurer:
"Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof"

*Both dancing to Pharrell Williams song*
Stream will be live shortly with a make-up session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Pootscooter wrote on Pharonix's profile.
Hey @Pharonix, just wondering what you're up to lately and if you've had an opportunity to check out the LTBS thread in the past few days...(a couple of us could really use your expertise). Hope you are well and Happy Thanksgiving!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zoetsoi