Treasure Hunter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Enemy Action Control
This plugin allows for greater control over the actions that enemies take during battle. By default we are limited to one condition per skill and the conditions given in the Maker do not include crucial things like checking if any enemy is afflicted by a state or not.

To use this plugin you'll open the Action List in an enemy's notebox by using
JavaScript:
<Action List>
and adding all of the possible actions and conditions in the format

Code:
CONDITION, Skill x, TARGET
eventually closing the list with

JavaScript:
</Action List>

For more documentation on how to use the conditions properly please refer to the help file. There are examples listed in there.
More information on Usage and a Download link can be found on my blog here.

TrentL111

Archmage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
A dream come true. Thank you so much for this, mate. I am grateful beyond words.

Alistair

Treasure Hunter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Some errors with skill scopes and targeting have been fixed. Please redownload.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My only regret is the portal mirror effect is too subtle to show up in these GIFs. It probably just needs more sparkles. :LZSwink:
Microsoft: Hey, let's waste money advertising the Xbox Series X when nobody has any in stock, we don't seem to be making more, we aren't taking preorders and you can't get on a waiting list. BEST. IDEA. EVER.
So I'm practicing ITC with a spirit box, and decide to try to contact my deceased soulmate. It actually gave me multiple identifiers. Me, still a bit skeptical, asked aloud "Fine but does he still love me?" and the box spoke and printed the word "Forever" at the same time. Been a mess of tears since. :kaocry:
Been scratching away at my game and making progress, but just had a revelation. I'm working in full screen and adjusting all my pictures accordingly, but will they resize if someone's screen is smaller?? I hope this doesn't turn out to be a problem later.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lzh1703