Apk file not working BLACK SCREEN

300spartan1

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So I had been using the Android Studio to generate an apk file for my game. Back then when my game was not yet finished (Whereas its just below 100mb) whenever I generate an apk of it, it works perfectly fine. Now that I have finished my game (Its now around 155mb) I build another apk and installed it but this time it just shows a blackscreen. Is it because of the file size? What should I do?
:c

Attachments

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hesitating between MV deployment of Maker Casual sub-forum. I think I'll go with MV deployment for now.

I've moved this thread to RPG Maker MV Deployment. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Yeseylon

Regional Manager of OH LOOK A BUTTERFLY
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is it because of the file size? What should I do?
:c
Warning: I am clueless and don't know much yet. If someone tells me I'm an idiot and completely wrong, listen to them.

But with my understanding of how programming works, I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be file size, it's probably some bug you accidentally introduced with the extra work you did. An extra 55 MB is nothing these days, even on a phone.

300spartan1

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
it's probably some bug you accidentally introduced with the extra work you did. An extra 55 MB is nothing these days, even on a phone.
Thank you soo much! I troubleshooted the process and just restarted the deployment. Thank you :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Profile Posts

A mousefolk sprite I made, I think I did good.
Discovering math. functions for damage formulas was one of the greatest things for me.
It's very useful for balancing skills to work in a variety of possible circumstances.
For example if you have a skill that is supposed to work for both mages and warriors:
Code:
Math.max(a.atk * 2 - b.def, a.mat * 2 - b.mdf)
SpaceX: First-ever successful (manned) commercial spaceflight!! In these terrible and self-sabotaging times for the world, that's a ray of excitement and hope I needed badly.
GameDevJohn wrote on whtdragon's profile.
Hey I used you bunny and cat spritesheet for a game jam game. Thanks so much! You have really beautiful stuff here. I'll credit you at https://gamedevjohn.itch.io/bunny-boy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abhikhurana