Apollo's MV Resources

apollo_games

"Artist"
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello! It is my first time posting a thread so forgive me if I didn't do this right.

I will put here a compilation of whatever stuff I would make to be part of this lovely community. Also, I'm fairly new to pixel art and game designing, so it would be great if you could suggest things that I could fix in my drawings. I'm slowly going to build this "resource" thread so wish me luck!
Terms
I'm only planning to post what I made from scratch. Feel free to edit it if you wish, and don't forget to post it here, I would like to see it. Use it anywhere you like, no need to credit me. Don't repost, just link back to this page. Thanks.
Enemy Characters
Slime Enemy
So I made a custom Slime enemy and I just want to share it. I haven't gotten to making a sv_battler yet, maybe I'll get to it soon. Here's a preview of the sprite. It has 4 colors, pink, violet, blue, and green.

Slime.PNG
Slimey.gif
Slime.pngSlime2.pngSlime3.pngSlime4.png

Added pictures of battler because I forgot that I didn't upload it in the first place hehe.
Other colors of the sprite are also animated. What do you guys think?
You could get it here if you want. Cheers!
Pumpkin Enemy
I like the idea of having an evil vegetable. A simple battler for now, it has the same size as the Plant enemy in RMMV RTP. He's bouncing as he "walks". Enjoy!
Pumpkill.png
Walking Animation
Pump.gif
Idle Animation
Pump2.gif
Mimic Animation
Pump1.gif
Added the overworld sprite sheet below in a zip file together with the battler.
Wisp Enemy
Introducing a new monster, I call it San. The name is derived from Philippine urban legend called Santelmo (St. Elmo's Fire). It's a ball of fire that leads people who follow it astray, unable to think straight.
San.png
San.gif
It has the same size as the Waterspirit enemy in RMMV RTP. Added the sprite and battler in a zip file bellow.
Deadwood Enemy
New enemy battler! I call it Deadwood. It's possessed by a spirit seeking revenge on humans destroying the balance of the forest's ecosystem.
Deadwood.png

Actor
Non Generator armor for humanoid sprites. I based this on the armor of Actor 1_7 and Clothing 22 of the RTP. Lower part from Actor 1_7 and the shoulder guards from Clothing 22.
Sample of the sprite:
Run.gif
Armor1.png
armour1.png

Attachments

Last edited:

NeoShima

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello man! The slime sprite is awesome, looks fun and cute. Armour sprite looks cool, can I use it?

Ragen

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
Other
It's a monster to kill or to befriend?

apollo_games

"Artist"
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello man! The slime sprite is awesome, looks fun and cute. Armour sprite looks cool, can I use it?
Thanks! Sadly I have not yet made the armor available for the character generator. I'm currently finishing their sv_battler sprites, maybe I'll do it after that.

NeoShima

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks! Sadly I have not yet made the armor available for the character generator. I'm currently finishing their sv_battler sprites, maybe I'll do it after that.
Cool, waiting!

apollo_games

"Artist"
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I added a new enemy battler, a simple evil pumpkin!
Pumpkill.png

Finnuval

World (his)story builder and barrel of ideas
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That pumpkin is soooooo cute... I'd prolly end up hugging it instead of squashing it lol

Finnuval

World (his)story builder and barrel of ideas
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Haha dont worry about me im a lot scarier then that pumpkin haha

fluffymonster

She's So FLUFFY!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The slime is so adorable~! :kaoluv:You did very well.
The pumpkin needs an overworld sprite haha. It's cute, too. <3 Like spooooky cute haha

fluffymonster

She's So FLUFFY!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That's so cute! :kaoluv: You should add it to your first post. :D
I really like puppies and fluff balls. Anything spooky is super cool, too, though!

apollo_games

"Artist"
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you, so glad that you liked it. I'll upload the sprite sheet as well.

apollo_games

"Artist"
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Update to Pumpkill: I added two animations for the overworld sprite. Can be found in the attached zip file.
Idle Animation - can be set before triggering the mimic animation
Pump2.gif
Mimic Animation - can be set as an event with player touch trigger, set movement route the same way RTP doors work.
Pump1.gif

fluffymonster

She's So FLUFFY!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oooo! That's so cool. :kaoluv:
EDIT: The armor for the generator isn't aligned right. See how it bobs back and forth slightly when looking to the sides and the back? What are you using to edit sprites?

apollo_games

"Artist"
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I didn't not notice that, just thought that it looks like a natural way of walking haha. Thanks for the heads up!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

have another character sheet! ill probably add some more details before i make my thread for this project
Every time the official RMWeb account makes a post, I think it's @Eliaquim writing it!

It's driving me crazy, but it's also wonderfully hilarious.
// Looks at Elfkisser, realizes he'd have to either install Windows 10 or compile it for Linux
// Didn't install Elfkisser.
Too much effort for a curiosity. :popcorn:
I was just high-fiving myself for all I've learnt in the engine, and how far I've come, only to forget to remove the Immortal state from a semi-scripted battle. Now the enemy never dies and I feel so smart >.>
Playtest your stuff. Always playtest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gremter