Apollo's MV Resources

webgamesetc

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I really like the armor overlay that you put together. It looks good. Downloaded! Thanks~

J-G

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Fuzen.png
think you could do a sprite of this monster?
I drew him from a reference, I like your style as was hoping,
if not its totally cool :rwink:

apollo_games

"Artist"
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi @J-G, sorry I won't be able to do a sprite for your monster, I have other things to do atm. Glad you liked my style though.

Willibab

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Norwegian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'd prefer monster sprites......that i actually want to kill xD i would feel bad killing that slime :p

apollo_games

"Artist"
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'd prefer monster sprites......that i actually want to kill xD i would feel bad killing that slime :p
I'll let you know that those slimes lick people's ankles randomly. They're evil.

apollo_games

"Artist"
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I added a new enemy, called San, a blue wisp. Making an overworld sprite would be difficult for this one.
San.png

apollo_games

"Artist"
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I added the overworld sprite for San. Making a fire animation was hard as expected, but here it is. I hope it's okay.
San.gif

Izy

A Really Slow Turtle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Love your wisp thank you it is adorable! Can I check what your terms are for potential commercial use? Thank you :)

apollo_games

"Artist"
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi @Izy, glad you liked it. You can use it anywhere you like, no need to credit me. But please don't repost it, just link back to this thread. Thank you!

Reactions: Izy

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
so cute. But I think this pumpkin is like a nut or a pear? Maybe because it is too high? Haha

Wavelength

Edge of Eternity
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@apollo_games Please try to avoid double-posting (posting right after yourself, unless over 72 hours have passed in which case it's fine to double-post). I know that sometimes a second post is necessary because you're addressing two wildly different things (like responding to feedback, and then announcing a modification), but where the topics are similar (e.g. "Added new enemy San" and 1 day later "Added overworld sprite for San"), just go back and edit your last post if no one else has posted since. Thanks!

By the way, your sprites are very cute!!

apollo_games

"Artist"
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm so sorry for double-posting, I'll keep that in mind next time. Glad you liked my sprites!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

lunarrosecrow wrote on hiddenone's profile.
please don't lurk hiddenone I'm quarantining!!!
lunarrosecrow wrote on Edward.T's profile.
Hello Edward sorry to bother you and didn't start a conversation cause I thought i'd be a little weird or disrespectful but I was wondering do you still have your Generator resources you posted as the links on the page are dead?
Stream will be live shortly! It is my birthday, and thus I am doing an extended stream! I will be doing a variety of things. Among the activities I will be doing: Playing Oceanhorn: Monster of the Uncharted Seas, art, and some Text Adventure~ Feel free to drop by!
It would be cool if you could "copy as code" event commands :< .
Just managed to recover my Yahoo e-mail that i lost 3 months ago. Turns out an IP from U.S had hacked it and set the pass back to normal.. Like WTF ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reji