OMGerm

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I’ve had a difficult time locating testimonials regarding how well (or not well) RPG Maker MZ functions on Apple’s M1 machines. I’m looking for anyone who would be willing to share their experiences. Usable? Terrible? Thank you!

OMGerm

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello again, I’m still seeking feedback regarding performance of RPG Maker MZ on Apple M1 machines. I would appreciate any insights!

Lee Sang

Sang Hendrix
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have an Apple Air M1. I did try to run RPG Maker MZ on it and it ran just fine. It can run heavy software like Davinci Resolve so RPG Maker MZ is just a candy trick.

spillycup

resident cutiepie
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMV
“just a candy trick” is such a fun way to refer to something easy. entirely unrelated, but i wanted to point that out haha

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I feel the need to inform everyone on the forums NOT to go with Web Hosting Canada for your hosting needs. It is by far the worst customer service and just overall experience I have ever had with hosting and I am Canadian...
BCj
Got another eye surgery monday. Hope I'll recover quick and all's well. A bit tired of surgeries. On a happy note, working on the next chapter of Escalia so hope I can continue soon :)
Celebrating the arrival of autumn in the Northern Hemisphere :)
When doing a map or whatever, kind of wish you could round out some parts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marc_brain