Mikemuk01

Black Mike
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
The apply button at the bottom of the database screen is below the bottom of my monitor screen so I can’t apply any changes I make. I can move the panel up slightly by clicking and dragging at the top of the database panel but it moves back down again when I release the mouse button. Is there any way to resize the panel?

Soulrender

Jack Of All Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Poland
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Neither RPG Maker have resizeable database windows, your best hope is changing resolution to higher values, assuming your monitor support it.

Mikemuk01

Black Mike
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Neither RPG Maker have resizeable database windows, your best hope is changing resolution to higher values, assuming your monitor support it.
Thank you. That has solved the problem

gstv87

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Ctrl + Enter is usually system default for "apply and close".

Mikemuk01

Black Mike
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
That’s a good suggestion. Thank you

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

…I think I might need to switch from standard ATK/DEF up/down buffs to parameter altering states. I just had an actor whose usual attack against an enemy does ~25 do a buffed attack against a debuffed enemy for ~600…
just saw that titan quest is free on steam until the 23rd
Zombie status is now complete. I didn't have to do much in the way of changing how healing is applied to undead targets, was just a simple 3 line code. I thought I had to overhaul Game_Action lol. Everything else was doable by events. So.. Zombie: You turn undead. Your element changes to darkness. You're weak to light, you're strong to physical attacks and healing hurts you and revival items will kill you.
My Overworld might be a mix of inspiration from 2D Final Fantasy games, Breath of Fire, Battlechasers: Nightwar, Super Mario World, and Pillars of Eternity. If I can make it more in-depth than just walking from point A to point B, that might do a lot for the gameplay experience. Hmm...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RiyuDayo