Mikemuk01

Black Mike
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
The apply button at the bottom of the database screen is below the bottom of my monitor screen so I can’t apply any changes I make. I can move the panel up slightly by clicking and dragging at the top of the database panel but it moves back down again when I release the mouse button. Is there any way to resize the panel?

Soulrender

Jack Of All Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Poland
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Neither RPG Maker have resizeable database windows, your best hope is changing resolution to higher values, assuming your monitor support it.

Mikemuk01

Black Mike
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Neither RPG Maker have resizeable database windows, your best hope is changing resolution to higher values, assuming your monitor support it.
Thank you. That has solved the problem

gstv87

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Ctrl + Enter is usually system default for "apply and close".

Mikemuk01

Black Mike
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
That’s a good suggestion. Thank you

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

BCj
Working on Escalia again, feels good. Have this overwhelming urge to map as well, but need to get some extra tiles commissioned first :D
Lee Sang wrote on Bandito's profile.
Hi, I've just tried your plugin "Game is Active" and when I tested it on Android, it gave me an error, something about "Cannot read property 'underfined' of underfined.
With my project, I want the player to have access to all the tools they need to get from New Game to Credits as soon as possible; I want the player's progress to only be impeded by the player not knowing how to use the tools the game provides.
Just a little close up shot...
w2xZocX.jpg
finally drew the last member of "team outcast" for my game. since my game has a lot fighting game elements in it, there's bosses in teams of three like King of Fighters.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NitrosTropy