Froggo32

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey. Its kinda hard to draw something good in Pixel studio when vxace support only 32x32 sprites. Its just...hard. so,do you know any good apps for making sprites that are 100 % free?

Hyouryuu-Na

Very very lazy
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Not English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You can try Krita and Gimp.

rechronicle

Mystvaldia
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Bahasa
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Piskel is also good and comes with a nice export option. :)

Froggo32

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks, I will check these for sure! I made a sprite in Pixel Studio, its not what I wanted but better than nothing.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

I've moved this thread to Useful Development Tools. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
Hope I am not to late for this, but PyxelEdit is also great. The dev made the older version free. Really easy and intuitive to use.

Schlangan

A madman with a computer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Meanwhile, I'm still using Paint.net.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

just hopped into project recruitment... hoping to maybe find some artists to help with parallax maps and whatnot. I could do them myself, but I'm not really good at it so I'd prefer to stick to my strengths which is character art and SOME UI elements.
PRODUCTIVE DAY! I think I FINALLY completed all the items for part 1 of Fallen Feather, that includes the animations, the stats, the pricing, etc. for weapons, armors, key and consumables! all i need to be 100% done is write a few more descriptions (only 10 left out of the 40+ items) and to find some nice pants icons (dont ask lol).
Kinda hate it everytime reinstall rpg maker because the program refuse to testplay
For every amazing step of the way I make, I find myself in a moment where I feel really stupid for not knowing something. I probably shouldn't though, but still, it sometimes feels more obvious than perhaps it is
Just spent $174 on Shining the Holy Ark on the Saturn. Good lord.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cosmosyn