aqua

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses

Jul 17, 2021:

Five years later, I'm back with edits to this thread. With everyone moving on to bigger things (cough, MV & MZ), I decided not to make further updates to this thread... until inspiration hit, and I realized I missed working on tiny graphics. Maybe someone still has a use for things at this size and type, maybe not, but I'm finding enjoyment in working on them again, so here we go!

OPULENCE 2.0
{ information coming soon. }

opulence2.png

= = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Sep 13, 2016:

Once upon a time I tried my hand at making tiles! Below are the fruits of my labor from way back in 2014 when I just started learning. You will find that most of these tiles are awkward and don't meet the standard 32x32 grids. As such, I don't think they're very usable in their current state, but I think they might make nice bases for those willing to put the work in.

Regardless, I've been hoarding these things for too long. It's time to let them back out into the light. Please read my terms if you intend to use any of this stuff! Thanks!

Happy gaming!

OPULENCE 1.0
apSbIsn.png

{ T E R M S } of { U S E }
  • you must credit @aqua

• you must ensure credits are fully legible and visible somewhere within the actual game (example: ending credits roll)

• you must provide a link to my RPG MAKER WEB profile within an additional text file

• all resources are originals made by aqua. her blood and sweat and tears went into every single pixel. (ouch.)

• commercial and non-commercial use are both now acceptable for the 1.0 version of these tiles only.

• game use only. no using my stuff in web design, or anything like that.

• you may trace, recolor, alter, and use these tiles as you wish. you may post your new creations. no matter how extensive your edits are, you must still credit me for the original art and link back to this thread.

• do not re-post my tiles!! if you use my tiles to create new ones, you may not post them outside of the RPG MAKER forums.

• i would like to keep track of what projects are using my work. send me a PM or comment to this thread if you are.

• let me know if you've made edits of my stuff! i'd love to see them. (i'll even add a link to your thread on this page.)

• if you cannot understand/adhere to these terms 100%, you may not use my tiles.

Last edited:

VicWhite

Star rover
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
It is very generous of you to share something so beautiful. thanks

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Holy cow, these are beautiful! Thank you for sharing!

Reese

Wretched Art Prince
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
That is really cute :3 And small xD

Thank you for sharing these!

Maidlyn

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
How beautiful! I would love to use these for parallax mapping! :D  

Cunechan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
This looks incredible! Really beautiful and thank you so much for sharing it~

Marushia

Neko-chan
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Brazilian
Primarily Uses
Nhaaaay Sweeeeet >,<  ADORABLE!

UkiTheMaid

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
Oh my gosh, these are so beautiful???? I'm astonished!

Schmoopy

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Other
wonderful! beautiful!

. . .and too small for me to use ; W ; like staring through the window of a beautiful boutique

Atomix

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
+1.

Some of the best art I've seen on the site.

micro_

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
{ aqua's resource dump }
hi,I went to user this to commerial project ,what I can do?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Mom tested positive for COVID thanks to a single stupid coworker of hers not taking sh*t serious.
I'll prolly won't be on here for a while as we deal with this.
So before I inevitably start a new project to reorganize myself (I will make sure to save important info dw), I will make an external list of what I want in the final database.
Although a lot of things are still not finished, I can't delay the early access date.
It's her birthday. :kaojoy:
Have you ever been truly comfortable? This weekend I experienced it for the first time in my 33 years on this planet. Try to get comfy, friends.
Every once in a while I check to see if my planned game titles are taken or trademarked. Still okay. I plan to take my time for the sake of quality, but at the same time it feels like a race against some hidden dev out there who also plans to publish or register the same title.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duselre