{ aqua's RTP edits }

aqua

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
{ aqua's RPT edits }

Hey, guys! Aqua here. It's been, like... two? Years since I've last shared anything here, but I'm back with some RTP edits. (Because one can't be always inspired to create from scratch!)

Examples:

1.png
2.png
3.png
TERMS OF USE

+ YOU MUST credit aqua for the edits
+ YOU MUST own RPG Maker MV.
+ YOU MAY use these tiles in your commercial and non-commercial games
+ YOU MAY edit these tiles
+ YOU MAY repost your edits with proper credit and a link to this post

If you'd like to contact me directly, twitter is ultimately the best way. (@shuyukas/@pterapink - I'm mostly signed into @shuyukas, though.)

Note
: The Usagi bed will not be made available in its current presentation, but I will be back within the coming weeks with edits that you may use commercially or non without worry of copyright infringement.

Requests: I'm open to any and all ideas for future edits, but can't make any promises!

All of my tiles are subject to further edits and updates, as I find ways to improve them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NATURE/OUTDOORS
Updated: 08/06/20

edits__.png

Animated Fountain:
This was a test. I'm still learning about animation.

fountainpreview.gif

fountain.png

Various trees:
I've included versions with & without shadows.
I think I had the most fun transforming these, and recall spending a lot of time on them!

treesshadow.png

Without shadow:
Feel free to add your own to fit the style of your game.

treesnoshadow.png
Additional trees
:
Leafy & Pine.
trees02.png

Pink trees
:
These delighted me to do, honestly.
pinktrees.png

Tropical Hideaway:
The the color palette and broken wood & cobblestone combination were inspired by a game from my childhood.
tropical01.png
tropical03.png
tropical02.png

FURNISHINGS/INDOOR
Updated: 8/06/20

interior02.png
furnishing.png
beds.png

Subdued Walls:
Edited these to be softer.

walls.png

Subdued Carpeting:
Not much to say, but wanted a larger range of color!

carpet.png

Tatami:
Same as with the subdued carpeting, edited for more color variation.

tatami.png
tatami2.png

FILTERS
updated: 8/02/20

The RTP gets a lot of flack for being a lazy or uninspired route, but I think there's a lot of potential — especially if you change the colors up a bit.

For the time being, filters are only available upon request via private message. Include which filters you want links to.

coloring.png
MUSTARD.psd | FAIRYFOREST.psd | BEACHY.psd | DECADENCE.psd

Last edited:

The Stranger

The Faceless Friend
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
British English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
These are great, @aqua! The sideways bed shown in your example isn't with all of the other furnishings\indoor images, is this intentional?

I do love those cherry blossom trees. <3

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
These look good. At the moment your TOS say MV and nothing else. Will that limitation also apply to MZ if one already owns MV, and so has the licence to use edits from its RTP?

aqua

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
@The Stranger Hi!! Yes, that is the Usagi bed mentioned in the notes; I'll be back with some different versions of that same style that will be free to use. Releasing the bed in its current state is iffy for me since the original design comes from an anime, so I wanted to redo it slightly so that it's not an infringement if used for commercial games. ^^

@Kes Thank you for asking for this clarification! If you have the license for MV then yes, you may use any of my edits! \o/ (I'll update the terms shortly to reflect this.)

KakonComp

Lucid
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Ostinato
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
That side bed...ohh wow, that fountain!

I love these; hope to see more edits in the future. This community has a huge influx of extra stuff, and edits allow more of the same style to show up.

aqua

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Updated the Furnishings section with bed edits & added a filters section! (PSD links will only be available via private message for the time being.)

Emoonia

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
The trees, the road and the fountain are beyond perfection. Thanks for sharing these wonderful tiles!

FrozenNorseman

Shivering
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Danish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Those are some brilliant trees! Would you consider doing other types of trees for added variation? Maybe something based on the pine tree?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

@wrigty12 hi! thanks for showing interest in my work. Sadly the tablet I'm using broke, so I wasn't able to create anything for weeks. Got a new one with display, I'm still not used to it though, so I'm still practicing, doing basic drawings again. Also I'm in my last year of college. Thesis, projects and other activities takes most of my time ;_;.
I'll get back to it whenever I get a free time.
Any artists here planning on participating in the Inktober art prompts this October?
It's right around the corner.
It's rpg maker related so I'll post it here, I worked on a little free rpg maker zine and this was my piece. Play Grimm's Hollow if you haven't already, I liked it a lot. (i don't remember if posting a link to a product even if free is allowed via profile posts, so if anyone knows lemme know)

Suddenly arrived to work and got the pink slip on a contract O_O wait, did i forget something??? (sobbing in corner rn)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MVMS