Warper
Reaction score
First Language
francais
Primarily Uses
RMMV
hello!!!
I want to put the text from right to left on [MZ]
(like = RPG Maker MV / Messages Arabic Message System) can someone help me?:eswt2:

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Plugin Requests. Thank you.

Did you search to see if such a plugin exists? I know I have seen people request this for MV, and if one was created, it might work in MZ as well.

koker98

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
francais
Primarily Uses
RMMV
[move]Plugin Requests[/move]

Did you search to see if such a plugin exists? I know I have seen people request this for MV, and if one was created, it might work in MZ as well.
oh sorry I understand

I looked, of course but
a plugin mv Arabic Message System don't work on mz
if you have plugin or something??

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Do you have a link to the plugin? Some MV plugins will work in MZ, so if you haven't tried it yet, give it a go. There is also the FOSSIL plugin, which will MAKE some MV plugins work in MZ, so try it along with that.

koker98

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
francais
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Do you have a link to the plugin? Some MV plugins will work in MZ, so if you haven't tried it yet, give it a go. There is also the FOSSIL plugin, which will MAKE some MV plugins work in MZ, so try it along with that.

I think I made the plugins: FOSSIL and dk but there is a list that does not include this plugin, it is for this that maybe there is another possibility in any case thank you for your passiveness and your answers

caethyril

^_^
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
EN
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I thought RMMZ's core scripts had support for Arabic? I haven't tested, but as far as I can tell, a message should display right-to-left iff there are any Arabic characters in its text.

Edit: just tested with مرحبا بالعالم (which Google Translate tells me means "hello world") and it seems to work in the editor and in-game.

Last edited:

koker98

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
francais
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I thought RMMZ's core scripts had support for Arabic? I haven't tested, but as far as I can tell, a message should display right-to-left iff there are any Arabic characters in its text.

Edit: just tested with مرحبا بالعالم (which Google Translate tells me means "hello world") and it seems to work in the editor and in-game.
you are right! I did not know but a plugin arabic message plugin on mv useful for all languages that are written from left to right the plugin is called "Arabic Message System" but I did not write in Arabic. but thanks when I write a little bit in arabic its automatically put the text on the right i just have to write after my text is it's good thanks bro:kaoluv::kaoluv:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Sometimes a mechanic that is meant to add challenge is just annoying. Even the Final Fantasy games did not completely escape this pitfall of design. (FF8 draw system I'm looking at you - grrrr)
starting working on the sprites for one of my games major antagonists finally. here's the first frame of his chanting motion in battle.
Have spent too much time hammering out with a friend just how to make a reoccurring enemy that permanently learns skills you use against her.
I know what I want in a loose sense. Maybe I should just make a post asking for opinions and suggestions.
Shoot Enemy Off-Screen, Run RPG Maker Game as a Web Server, & Thai Keyboard | RPG Maker News #109

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Krunkathos