Column

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Engrish
I'm making a game set in modern day, nothing big just the story of a guy and his every day life, but a lot of the story takes place at the mall and in the arcade. Only, I have no machines for there to be in the arcade. And sadly I also have no skills of the artist. I would be ever greatfull if anyone could make some that could be used. The only specific one I'd need that has to be special would be a dancing game machine, like DDR. Maybe an air hockey table too if that isn't too hard. If anyone out there have talent and time and wants to help a fellow out, then I love yoy. Well I love you all anyway, but I'd love that particular person juuuust a little more.

Alkorri

Proofreading Penguin
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
There are some arcade machines in the Always Sometimes Monsters resource pack. You also haven't mentioned what engine you're using the tiles for :)

Column

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Engrish
Oh snap you're right. MV. My bad. Is the Always Sometimes resource pack free? Because right now my spending budget is full on nope..

Column

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Engrish
Supercow those are fantastic! I think they'll do exactly what I need done. I can use them then?

supercow

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
indonesia
Primarily Uses
yes :)

there are also other amazing game machine made in japan web , i forgot the link , you can ask around here .

Column

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Engrish
Thanks cow, I appreciate it

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I wonder if color LUTs is possible for RPG Maker. It would be game changer and can replace the not so good looking tint screen
new mechanic in battle where you can mentally erase enemies when you deplete all their MP instead HP. this gives you a special item of their "memory". it's pretty to do in battle so far.
Apparently MZ lets you preview move routes in the move route editor without having to start up test game. That could save a lot of time during development compared to MV, especially for a long game that uses a lot of event movement for cutscenes.
A repost of an old meme I had made, now with music

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pasted