~Arcania Legend: Wishstone Demo 0.1~

Discussion in 'Games In Development' started by XMegaZiadX, Feb 25, 2014.

1. XMegaZiadX

XMegaZiadX Warper Member

First Language:
    Arabic
    Hello everybody i wanted to share my first WIP game,I am totally new to this and i totally appreciate any Tip or advice of any kind!​
    The game is still WIP and there might be some grammar mistakes here and there and i probably did SOME things that are wrong​
    (as never using Conditions at all..except Items and Actors So i need someone who can teach me about Self switch and such.. it doesn't have to be a tutorial.. just a simple explain on What they are used for)​
     YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SHARE THIS GAME IN ANY POSSIBLE WAY!​
    THIS GAME IS FOR THE RPGMAKER FORUM! Please do not take anything​
    from the game (ANYTHING) all the files are important so please do not take them​
     ​
    Anyway here are some pictures...

Pictures

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

Download

Click here for download

Features

This game has it's own RTP data (custom stuff too!)

I managed to make the size from the normal 300MB RTP to 40MB

The game does not use scripts or anything that did not come with the main RTP

BUGS or Problems...

Few grammar mistakes here and there..

You must use Winrar (NOT 7Zip) or you won't be able to extract

Short game time.. The game MIGHT (1% might) crash for no reason

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2014
  2. Artificer

Artificer Creator of worlds Veteran

First Language:
    Español
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    [SIZE=10.5pt]I download your game and play it but it has a massive bug at the beginning, you cannot get out of the house, I do not know if this is all of this version but i will review this one as a complete version anyway.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]I am not sure what to think, i have made massive bugs but they are not at the start of the game, is like you never try to debug your game at all and let me wondering i is a game actually behind that door, but i can tell you some things for your game, the way you start the title screen is the default one, so i recommend you to make a variation on there, if you are using the music, is a nice idea to change the speed to make more diversity of it, the intro picture with the picture looks fine for me also the change of track, the starting animation is kind of ok, but you can try to make some effects like adding another soundtrack or change the color screen...[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]I want to talk about what this game makes you feel, at the beginning you drop all your expectations and then you got some effort however at least for me, i really want to play the concept, yes is a common one, but it feels interesting somehow, i think you should work with a beta tester in order to release your demo, the thing is not finish a game of 1000 hours and like that, is just actually make a beginning middle and end of it, i have a game on steam workshop that takes just 2 minutes but it has a structure and his reasons, you just need to give a context to your game in order to continue on it, and also, playing others games could help a lot.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]I want to talk about what this game makes you feel, at the beginning you drop all your expectations and then you got some effort however at least for me, i really want to play the concept, yes is a common one, but it feels interesting somehow, i think you should work with a beta tester in order to release your demo, the thing is not finish a game of 1000 hours and like that, is just actually make a beginning middle and end of it, i have a game on steam workshop that takes just 2 minutes but it has a structure and his reasons, you just need to give a context to your game in order to continue on it, and also, playing others games could help a lot.[/SIZE]

That thing about to not distribute your game is kind of weird, do not worry about that, the history that you use is common stuff, a lot of writers di that thing, the graphics are from the default system so is not yours, the music too, and is the basic one, the only cutscene seen on the game is kind of… nothing that a standard rpg maker creator cannot do, and I think is hard to someone to play your demo because is like if they paying Skyrim and they are not allowed to talk about it on other places that are not the Skyrim webpage.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2015