WaluigiRPG

BloodserRPG
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Game Logo:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1a69a16410bf73fa25e5394c7a58cc4do.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Game Thumbnail:
4b377a9dbb4fd48c08de0bbab7abfda7o.jpg

Sypnosis:
A rookie group of travelers has been sent to help an Invasion in the Psychés (Tower of Souls) where out of nowhere a lot of monsters filled the place, at the top of the tower they meet the guardian of it and with a huge cloud of darkness. she says that cloud absorbs the soul of the People and feeds them to demons so they can get out of their prisons. the Warriors will chase the cloud as they discover more about its purpose and that there are powerful demons emerging in different parts of the world, with the desire to end the human race and rule the world.
While on the other hand an Angel king along with his Knights they find out about the Situation and also decides to prevent that from happening.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GAME DOWLOAD:
(Coming Soon...)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Development:
  • Sprites: 36%
  • Tiles: 52%
  • Music: 9%
  • Story: 14%
  • World: 2%
  • Other Things: 54%
  • All the Game: 167/600

Game Video:

+ Screenshots:
0948af1417d6da500ae0e7ad2a79e0dbo.png

22993c0f234f1f5d3e1ffc948522fb9bo.png

47c020625a3f463b37bd5707570660ceo.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
jobs-list-qead3exu.png

• Hero
    • Warrior
    • Black Mage
    • White Mage
    • Red Mage
    • Monk
    • Thief
    • Master
    • Knight
    • Wizard
    • Killer
    • Scholar
    • Sage
    • Dark Knight
    • Archangel
    • Archdemon
    • Others... (like Princess,ex-paladin,King,etc...)
Powerfull Elements that the game will have:

59b0689ef663cbd6fa68235c1b29980do.png

CREDITS:

PLUGINS:
yanfly

Sprites and Tiles:
TheUnproPRO,Sprite Resourse(Square Enix),Rpg Maker,Charat and Me
Sounds Effect:

Sounds Resourse(Square Enix)
Musics:
Square Enix,(others...)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4d1779f0095f231c2849f983a6139b11o.png

Other Links:
https://gamejolt.com/games/Archdemons/391063
Other Games:
https://bloodsergames.wixsite.com/bloodsergames

my Youtube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN-mfMW8BYa48asZpNyhaSA

If you want to help me with the Project, I would greatly appreciate it. :-D

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

welp, I literally can't continue working on ALEX now that my MZ trial is up (unless I somehow place in the jam which I don't remotely deserve to for my unfinished crap) so I am back on my bullshit
some test stuff. Empty for now. My other project (this project) needs more attention. The lagging really kicks up when I try to capture gameplay. ✨
Real-Time Battles, Pixel Filter, Animate Cursor & Menus & Windows | RPG Maker News #114

When your side job becomes more interesting than your dayjob and you think "do I quit again or finally actually do the same thing for more than five consecutive years..." I don't think I'll ever be able to say that though, I just cannot stick with one thing like you're 'supposed to'.
Does the word "research" imply that you're searching for something that had been found before?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mvkgant