WaluigiRPG

BloodserRPG
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Game Logo:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1a69a16410bf73fa25e5394c7a58cc4do.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Game Thumbnail:
4b377a9dbb4fd48c08de0bbab7abfda7o.jpg

Sypnosis:
A rookie group of travelers has been sent to help an Invasion in the Psychés (Tower of Souls) where out of nowhere a lot of monsters filled the place, at the top of the tower they meet the guardian of it and with a huge cloud of darkness. she says that cloud absorbs the soul of the People and feeds them to demons so they can get out of their prisons. the Warriors will chase the cloud as they discover more about its purpose and that there are powerful demons emerging in different parts of the world, with the desire to end the human race and rule the world.
While on the other hand an Angel king along with his Knights they find out about the Situation and also decides to prevent that from happening.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GAME DOWLOAD:
(Coming Soon...)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Development:
  • Sprites: 36%
  • Tiles: 52%
  • Music: 9%
  • Story: 14%
  • World: 2%
  • Other Things: 54%
  • All the Game: 167/600

Game Video:

+ Screenshots:
0948af1417d6da500ae0e7ad2a79e0dbo.png

22993c0f234f1f5d3e1ffc948522fb9bo.png

47c020625a3f463b37bd5707570660ceo.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
jobs-list-qead3exu.png

• Hero
    • Warrior
    • Black Mage
    • White Mage
    • Red Mage
    • Monk
    • Thief
    • Master
    • Knight
    • Wizard
    • Killer
    • Scholar
    • Sage
    • Dark Knight
    • Archangel
    • Archdemon
    • Others... (like Princess,ex-paladin,King,etc...)
Powerfull Elements that the game will have:

59b0689ef663cbd6fa68235c1b29980do.png

CREDITS:

PLUGINS:
yanfly

Sprites and Tiles:
TheUnproPRO,Sprite Resourse(Square Enix),Rpg Maker,Charat and Me
Sounds Effect:

Sounds Resourse(Square Enix)
Musics:
Square Enix,(others...)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4d1779f0095f231c2849f983a6139b11o.png

Other Links:
https://gamejolt.com/games/Archdemons/391063
Other Games:
https://bloodsergames.wixsite.com/bloodsergames

my Youtube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN-mfMW8BYa48asZpNyhaSA

If you want to help me with the Project, I would greatly appreciate it. :-D

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

…I think I might need to switch from standard ATK/DEF up/down buffs to parameter altering states. I just had an actor whose usual attack against an enemy does ~25 do a buffed attack against a debuffed enemy for ~600…
just saw that titan quest is free on steam until the 23rd
Zombie status is now complete. I didn't have to do much in the way of changing how healing is applied to undead targets, was just a simple 3 line code. I thought I had to overhaul Game_Action lol. Everything else was doable by events. So.. Zombie: You turn undead. Your element changes to darkness. You're weak to light, you're strong to physical attacks and healing hurts you and revival items will kill you.
My Overworld might be a mix of inspiration from 2D Final Fantasy games, Breath of Fire, Battlechasers: Nightwar, Super Mario World, and Pillars of Eternity. If I can make it more in-depth than just walking from point A to point B, that might do a lot for the gameplay experience. Hmm...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cythulhu