Level 99 Demi-fiend
Staff member
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hello everyone! I would like to take some time to Livestream/Twitch TV your RM games. I also accept non-RM games if for some reason, you guys want that. 

• This thread will be used to post my Let's Try and Let's Play videos, in addition to taking requests and suggestions.
  • If you want to extensive updates or just want to show your support, this is my youtube channel
  • After the Live Stream, I will upload them in my youtube channel!
This is my YT Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Ynlraey/ 

This is where I will Livestream: http://www.twitch.tv/archeia/

What's the difference between Let's Try and Let's Play?

• Let's Try: A video playthrough of a demo/incomplete game with commentary and criticisms. This is to help developers improve their game by explaining what works well and what needs improvement. Includes friendly criticism as well as my own commentary. This is mainly for demos.
  • Let's Play: A video playthrough of a complete game with mainly commentary, just a casual play. This is mainly for full games.
Just a little note, I am actually a person of few words, but I will do my absolute best to talk a lot. There might be times that I *might* complain all of a sudden. Please forgive me for that!

Small Rules

• I have the right to not finish the games. If it just so happens there's a bug crashing or I get too frustrated. I think it happens to most of us.
  • I won't accept fangames unless they have a sense of quality. I really don't want to play DBZ and FF mashup for example...
  • I prefer to play games that don't already have an LP or LT for the version released. I want to give games that haven't received video feedback priority. However, should you have a newer version (i.e. new content, not just bug fixes) that hasn't been LP/LTed, I might be willing to give it a go (or you are just really dying for me to play it for some reason).
  • I may have to stop taking requests if the To-Do List becomes too full or that I'm too busy.
  • If you guys want to, I can post my LT/LP on your game pages/forum threads. I might also leave feedback about the game after playing them.
When will you stream?

• I will be streaming at 5:00 PM, GMT+8 from October 26~28 (or Oct. 25~27 in USA) until whenever the stream ends. I would like some time to download all the requests! :)
Thanks everyone!

Let's Play:

Completed:
- Azure Waves by Ocean's Dream (Requested by Moon)

- A Wizard's Quest (Requested by ARandomGameMaker)

- Tetris (Requested by Pepsi)

- Northwall by Zevia Games

A Girl and Her Familiar by Choco-Elliot Wyvern

Cancelled
The Wedding by Unfurl (Requested by Gourd) 
- Final Fantasy Echoes of the Past (Requested by Pepsi) 

- Generica: The Next Generation (Requested by Moon)

The First Rebellion by Solomon

In-Progress:
- Demon Tutor by Kory Toombs

Illusions of Loyalty by Aegix Drakan

Last edited by a moderator:

kerbonklin

Hiatus King
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If only I stopped wasting my time on dying MMOs, I would probably have something small available for you. =/

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Staff member
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Thank you to everyone who watched my Livestream! I'll see you guys again later (at least on my time) for a second stream. Thanks everyone <3

Ocedic

Dog
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Aww, can't believe I missed the first two days. Really awesome that you're doing this and I hope to catch your stream tomorrow.

Zalerinian

Jack of all Errors
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Would it be possible for you to add You Are Not The Hero's Pre-alpha to the list? The first two chapters should be mostly finished. There is part of chapter three in it, but that isn't finished and will probably be buggy.

This is slightly different from the actual public beta, I just went in and fixed a few grammar things, but nothing gameplay-wise, so that should all be perfectly fine.

Choco-Elliot Wyvern

Numbah 1 Konata Izumi fan
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chocobo
Primarily Uses
Well I have a very short demo I would really appreciate some criticism on :p It's pretty short, less then 20 Minutes. Here's the link:

Arin

Some happiness we have to let go of.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Fraglspock
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm looking forward to the next time you stream. Hopefully clear some of those games out of your currently playing list. :D

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Staff member
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hey guys, I'm still alive! I wasn't able to finish all of the games requested, so there's definitely more to come. It was fun streaming games once in a while as a break from work, so don't worry about requesting more.

Dark_Metamorphosis

What a horrible night to have a curse.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
Hi Archeia!

A while back we decided to exhange some rewievs on our games over @ RM.net (I have played PrinPrin but I have been slacking a bit on the review, sorry about that). Since you thought that a full review of a demo would be kind of an issue, I thought that you could include the demo in your stream instead. That way you could give a small opinion about it so far, without having to write a whole review. I'm still working on the review for PrinPrin but it might take a little while before I put it up (Lots of work)..

Any thoughts on this?

You can find my game here:, or down below (in my signature) if you are interested. :)

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Staff member
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I do remember that game and have that downloaded. But you're right, I can LP it instead since it is a demo. Reviews take me a long time since I want to put my points across than just a wall of text and debating with myself if I should give it a star rating or not. :D

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Staff member
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hey Luchi, I don't really write reviews unless it's review exchange. The one with Dark_Metamorphosis is a review exchange in RMN, I could try giving you a review but I might get critical? I assume when people ask me for reviews they want me to tell them every single bit that bothers me/I like.

PixelLuchi

Dreamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
UK English
Primarily Uses
RMVX
@Ness: Nah, it's cool. I realise that game still needs a fair bit of testing before it enters the beta phase. Otherwise, I can twist educhy's arm over at RMN to do a review. XD

Aceri

Author
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey Archeia, I was wondering......

At any point during your Let's Play of Outlast, did you expect the Slender Man or the Rake to just show up somewhere?

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Staff member
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I honestly didn't. I was expecting more mutant monster things though.

Aceri

Author
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I've been wanting to play Outlast, is it worth the buy? The last time I had any kind of good scare was when I was a kid and I watched Shazaam. That movie scarred me for life.

Ksi

~RTP Princess~
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Oh boy! Asking Nessy to recommend a scary game is the true sign of a brave person. She's immune to jump scares, just so you know, so only really, really scary stuff will make her even make a sound. Good luck with that~

^.^

Arin

Some happiness we have to let go of.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Fraglspock
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Everyone told her that the jumpscares were coming up, too...so that really doesn't count because people like to ruin immersion in games, apparently.

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Staff member
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
To be honest, I don't see the chat much when playing so it's not like I expected the jumpscares. (It was only that one time in Amnesia)

I've been wanting to play Outlast, is it worth the buy? The last time I had any kind of good scare was when I was a kid and I watched Shazaam. That movie scarred me for life.
I bought it and I feel cheated since it felt like some elaborate RM fetch + hide and seek game with 3 hits before you die. I didn't like it, tbh. But to each their own?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I'm doing a fairy tale project Little Red Riding Hood and the Woodsman. I'm almost done with the demo in my native language and I intend to make a demo version in English as well. I'm just going to use the translator because I don't know the pronunciations very well, I only know how to say "Hey" and nothing else.. :kaoswt2:
SwordSkill wrote on TsukiAkari_Otome's profile.
You still interested in joining projects?
Maybe you could take a look at my project.
Do you think horror RM games are still a thing today? :|

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RPGonme