ArcheoFox's ORIGINAL Resource-Collection (Music & Graphics)

ArcheoFox

Novice
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Welcome to my "Original Resource-Collection"
(My english isn't good and my native language is french.)

~~~ Terms of Use for ~~~
:thumbsup-left::thumbsup-left::thumbsup-left: ORIGINAL ArcheoFox Resources :thumbsup-right::thumbsup-right::thumbsup-right:

- Please credit myself with this name: “ArcheoFox”, and this website must also be linked: https://archeofox.wordpress.com/
- All my Original Resources are free to use for commercial and non-commercial projects so long as you give appropriate credits.
- You can't edit this stuff except size and color (for BGM's: volume, pan and pitch).
- Don’t repost my originals without my permission.
- Contact me for use in commercial projects.
- A free copy of your game is requested.

INFO:
I accept certain commissions if you contact me in private message or on my future website.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---

- 14x Gems / Materias -

(24x24px + 32x32px)
- Smalls Gems/Materias + Sockets -
(To use in the "Silvers Skill Gems" plugin from SilverDash: here)

- 14x Gems / Materias -

(128x128px)
<->
<->
<->
<->

<->
<->
<->

<->
<->
<->
<->

- 4x Arrows Input -
- DashStamina1 -

(+ mirror)

- DashStamina2 -
(+ mirror)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
----- LAST Updates -----

Coming soon... : Add a link to download all resources
Coming soon... : More categories and resources!

March 15th 2017:
- Added the first categories = Audio / Icons / Pictures / Other Systems
- Added resources =
48x Icons / 14x Pictures / 5x Other Systems

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:rock-left: :rock-left: :rock-left: ! See you soon makers ! :rock-right: :rock-right: :rock-right:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Last edited:

The Stranger

The Faceless Friend
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
These all look really nice. However, what I really wanted to comment on are those fox avatars\pictures. They look so awesome! I love the style. :D

ArcheoFox

Novice
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Oh thank you! This is an edit I made from a design of my girlfriend. I will convey the compliment :smile:
For information, I will also open a thread for all my edits, and of course the two posts will grow from week to week. Do not hesitate to come and watch from time to time :rock-left::rock-right:

Edit : Thank you my OwlySun :wink:

Last edited:

ArcheoFox

Novice
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
These all look really nice. However, what I really wanted to comment on are those fox avatars\pictures. They look so awesome! I love the style. :D
In fact the I will whisper it in your ear...: the artist who made the base of the avatar is called "OwlySun" and I think she is very close to us... :D

OwlySun

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
french
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The owl hovers over the threads and sees full of good work :kaohi:
Thank you my ArcheoFox for your subtle presentation of me :rock-left::rock-right:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

You know, I sometimes ponder if working on the story and details is more necessary than the game itself. Its... technically work, just not direct.

Like for me specifically I never stop evolving the story based on what avenues I can approach in gameplay and then I get anxious thinking "hey good thing I thought about that now instead of later". Repeat ad nauseam.
World Of Final Fantasy Livestream~!
(Ft. Kaliga)
So my office building has 8 individually rented offices in it; 3 of which are social workers and 2 are marriage therapists... Unsurprisingly it always sound very angry out there. Glad I have my own private entrance. :LZSexcite: :thumbsup-right:
I wonder if there's ever been an art challenge that involves drawing faces from the generator.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vopima2188