RMMV Archtross: (subtitle still undecided)

Skurge

" (GASP) What's going on!? "
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
The project is still under construction but i've had to force a hiatus due to grieving, I've sadly had to put my Border Collie down because of a tumor and it's left me depressed and naturally that's effecting my motivation for the time being.

I haven't done much to the project besides a new tileset featuring a stripclub which is one of the fronts for the VKF family, I felt like featuring this because I want to let you folks know that it's still being worked on but RL comes first for me.

The Badaboom.png

Skurge

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Working on construction site tiles.

gyprock.png

Skurge

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I'm very pleased to announce that I will be using TheUnProPro reflection plugin which has made reflections on puddles and water terrain look amazing! Archtross is a city that suffers alot of wet weather and often the streets are found with puddles.
Reflectio screencap.pngReflectio screencap2.pngReflectio screencap4.pngReflectio screencap3.png

Skurge

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
New Graphics have been added.
This is the current list of completed side view enemy role call except the vehicles which are quite large to throw in the sheet.
New Side View.png

Some Overworld sprites made which will also serve as a sculpture for future over world sprites.
New Overworld.png

And a battle background for one of the night clubs.BlueMoon Interior.png

Skurge

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Making slow progress on some new enemy and face graphics, it's been a difficult last couple of months with IRL stuff so here is a few samples.

aszFsdfg.png
aszFs.png

Skurge

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
New side view battler almost completed!

Wielding an assault rifle this sophisticated killer will be encountered as either ally or enemy depending on how the story plays out.
suit dash.gif

Skurge

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Work in progress "Black Market" that deals in firearms, here you will mostly do business by selling weaponry dropped from enemies and raiding there turf. There will be side jobs that unlock rare content.blackmarket.png

Skurge

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A

This took me quite a while to make but I have an almost completed subway system going. When areas become unlocked the subway will act as quick passage to these regions for a fee.

The subway so far routinely drops off passengers who seek the exit, some of them are in a hurry.
What else needs to be done is how purchasing passage is handled, battle backgrounds and subway sound effects. I also attempted to have random boarding passengers but that is at this stage really difficult to do.

Skurge

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Updates and notes:

• Garrison Plaza now has been updated to support a subway entrance.
  • Map function is being reviewed due to some unexplained glitch where initially it was working and now it doesn't follow commands rendering the player being perminately invisible and unable to open menus or return to rooms.
  • Item Icons are under consideration to being redone without the stock MV coloured square boarders.
  • Story is still something I want to work on as the game's lore is established I'm trying to piece how to introduce the player to how it all fits.
  • Added new NPCs such as girls with excessive texting habbits, news paper reading businessmen etc.
  • Battle damage numbers/text has been modified with a plugin that looks nicer and shows off the animation on enemy/party members better.
  • Added Taxis that transport players to key locations charging a fee.
Screenshots to come soon!

Quimey

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I freaking love the look of this game so far! Sprites and tiles are very original! Keep it up!

Skurge

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Thank you, I'm actually working on a new Party member who acts like an ingame tutorial on how the crime life works, unfortunately I'm running into a looping problem with the animating plugin.
stance.gifRunner.gifRappid Fire.gif

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Problem with sequels: Heroes getting rid of all their items and forgets all of their skills within the span of a year without explanation. :kaomad3:
I can see the end of my prologue. Perfect time to decide to pull everything over into MZ, right? Right?!
Excited to be nearing the end of setting up my own custom Point-And-Click system template! Just need to iron out some kinks, get an input text system going, add animations to buttons, and then finalize my button-mashing event system and it'll be complete >:3c
AlcTheHero wrote on Mystic_Enigma's profile.
hi.
Still recovering from my laptop's transformation into a brick. I hope to be back to making soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jabbingquirker