Are non-Steam users being ignored?

Lunarea

Artist
Global Mod
Reaction score
We just had a big RMW sale at the end of May: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/schools-out-sale.79061/

We try to do big sales for RPG Maker 4-6 times per year - roughly once per season - and we don't double-up sales with Steam (especially during the 2 major store sales Steam has per year). That way, if someone misses a Steam sale, they still get a chance to shop a RMW sale and vice versa. If we overlapped sales, there would be far less of them and it would be much longer between discount periods.

We announce all partner and store sales via forums, social media and e-mail - they're not hidden and we're not "preying" on anyone. We also spend time working on blog posts and articles that cover various DLC we offer, so users can make an informed choice. We've also got occasional spotlight sales that aren't store-wide, but allow you to save on specific products. And, we're always looking for new ways to help customers feel like they're getting the best value from their purchases.

We're proud to say that the majority of our DLC is created by community members, who appreciate the support and the income that comes from purchases of their DLC. While we're customer-oriented and try to offer good deals, we don't push policies and practices that favor the customer at the expense of the contributor. I'm sure it would be great for the customer's wallet if we constantly had DLC at 90% off, but that wouldn't be fair to the contributor.

fiddlesticks

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
@amycyrus
[mod]Please do not hijack a topic for unrelated parts[/mod]
I also removed the link, and you should know that I was considering to ban you for being a spambot due to that post.
Ah aw

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Quexp wrote on Shaz's profile.
I absolutely love your profile/pic! :kaoluv:
Stream will be live shortly with some Darkest Dungeon! Feel free to drop by!
I made a battle results screen for my minigame.. any feedback? :)
Things I thought would never happen but just did: I needed to use my snow shovel. In August. In the Northern Hemisphere.
So I finished Cupcake, now I need to figure out my next project!
Do I pick up one of my incomplete games?
Do I start something entirely new???
The possibilities are endless!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
secasus