Are resources missing from the Dark Hero Character Pack?

TimmyTheNerd

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I've had Katakura Hibiki's Dark Hero Character Pack on Steam for at least a little over a year now, but never bothered with it. This was until recently when I started my One Month Game Making challenge and decided to use it for some of the bosses (Along with Katakura Hibiki's Lords of Darkness Pack). In the Extra folder of the Dark Hero pack on steam, there's character sprites for the male Dark Cleric with glasses and sunglasses (Matching portraits from other sections of the pack), while the main sheet shows him with neither. I noticed that other face sets show things like the Dark Sages with their hoods up or down (The character sheets only have hoods up), the Dark Warriors without circlets (The female Dark Warrior in the main sheet has a circlet on and her battlers are with or without them but there's no face set to match her with them on) and the Paladins with or without helmets (The character sheets and face sets show no helmets, but the battlers have helmets as an option). I was wondering if I'm missing resources or if this is correct and the male Dark Cleric is the only one with extra resources to match all his face sets and battlers?

Uzuki

Kawaii on the streets, Senpai in the sheets
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The battler versions with helmets or masks are so you can use them as generic enemies.

TimmyTheNerd

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
That doesn't explain why the female Dark Warrior doesn't have a faceset that matches her character sheet (with a circlet) or a character sheet that matches her faceset (without a circlet).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I usually don't enjoy survival games, but I absolutely love Conan Exiles.
Basically Everyone: Dont make a long game the first time. Me: I guess i'll make a REALLY long game in that case >:p
I've developed a habit of thanking cleaning ladies for their work.
Sorry Aerith... I will abandon your shoes... :guffaw:
Spent a whole bunch of time today reworking the area in the video because someone said it was too illusory. So I reworked it so it changes less, moved the grass up to the same level as the player.... And found enough extra resources to make the grass moves when the player touches it. Also lots more water, because it looks amazing. I'll probably put up a short updated video later today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MuuuhFasa