Are there any musical instrument resource packs?

itsoupcraft

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm making a game that needs instruments is there anywhere i can go to get these

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
[MOVE]Resource Requests[/MOVE]
Have you checked the music threads in General Resources? There are literally hundreds of instrumental tracks in there, and all are free. There are also many instrumental packs in the web store here.

Seraphinth

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Or if you mean as in tiles then you need to mention which maker you're using...i.e. I know MV has a piano and an organ in the RTP tilesets and Comshou has some other styles, I also vaguely remember seeing someone who had guitars somewhere on an external site (can't remember which one) if you're after MV. I don't know about VX/Ace though as I don't have those.
EDIT: I just found some by Flaming Teddy Productions: Pretty sure they're VX. https://www.deviantart.com/hydrasis/art/Music-Room-452991174. The TOU are under the picture.

Last edited:

itsoupcraft

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
i know, im using mv but i need like violin or clarinet tiles or at least a case cause im using a gravestone right now

Seraphinth

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I just tested resizing the tiles from the link I put above with the VX tiles: https://www.deviantart.com/hydrasis/art/Music-Room-452991174 and they still look ok at 1:1 ratio to me but you would need to decide for yourself. There are violins and a violin case in there and the TOU do not prohibit use in MV. The tiles are free for use commercially or non-commercially you just need to give credit to "Quizical gin" or "Flaming Teddy Productions".

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I believe you might be able to use some of these:

Last edited:

itsoupcraft

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
YIS i was just looking for somthing like that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Wanted to post a video of location i've finished but it doesn't work...
The game jam has done a lot of good in actually kicking my butt into action. I've even gotten over my crippling hatred of mapping thanks to it! :LZSexcite:

(Okay, there's also schoolwork forcing me to get on the computer, but I like to give credit where credit is due.)
Decided to start working on my second biome/area...

I'm sure I'll end up hating and changing things a whole lot over the next week. :LZSexcite:
I feel bad sometimes around others, I hate, and I mean HATE being touched, and I know they don't know I hate it so much

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jiive