Are these images free to use?

Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi.
I bought RPG maker Mv on Steam.
I was wondering if the images on the trading cards (my signature) can be used freely or have copyrights that exclude the use even by those who bought the program?

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
if it comes with rpg MV or in the DLC, you can use them,
if you got it somewhere else on the net, probably not or find the term of use.

all RTP that comes with MV can be used.
other tileset that are bought can be used, (most times with credits)
free tilesets can be used (with credits) unless stated otherwise.

Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Too bad. Them was perfect for option menù background. Thanks anyway.

Kupotepo

Fantasy realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think the pictures are copyright. They are from Steam Valve Trading Cards. I think it is just the Valve currency which I feel is copyright because it is artistic works.

Again, it is just my speculation, not fact.

Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think the pictures are copyright. They are from Steam Valve Trading Cards. I think it is just the Valve currency which I feel is copyright because it is artistic works.

Again, it is just my speculation, not fact.

they have copyrights. I have already chosen other images. Free CR

Kupotepo

Fantasy realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sorry, you might like to try the public domain under the creative commons license.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

ESAMarathon on Twitch, now streaming "Eat Girl". Yep, that's the title of a game... Apparently it's a Pacman knockoff.... Which is of course the only logical conclusion one would get from a name like "Eat Girl". :kaopride: I can't believe anybody would think anything else! :kaoback:
Super stoked i just finished my first town in my project, by finished i mean i can always add more decorative aesthetics and the NPCs don't talk yet but the mapping is complete and all the important chess pieces are present!
My brain: Hey, I have an idea how to make the transition to the main story quest in The Wastes more natural!
Me: Good!
My brain: You need to remake the hotel you start out in, it's not realistic enough.
Me: Ok... This was unexpected, but I can do it.
My brain: Now make each hotel floor 5 times as large to match the main part. Oh, you also need to make a bunch of new npcs to fill in the space on these maps.
Me: Crap.
Should be able to release Haxe MV/MZ next weekend.
It look that somehow MZ tracks are messed up (for example battle4 is obviously a theme, castle2 is a ship, ship1 is a scene and so on..). Maybe they just named them after with some ambiguity.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zhengdddddd