Are these sites legal?

GraveBusta

Vengful
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I found an interesting site full of different resource generators, however I am unsure as to how legal the site is especially when they have a program called Res Hack. 

http://blog.rpgmakertimes.info/

it's also linked to other forums and sites it's a web and I am scared I am gona screw up and download something illegal.

tearsofthenight

Evil Sorcerer/Mystic Key Stealer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
That website is 100% legal You just need to read terms and conditions

jdh34

This is what I'm talking about sayaaa it's a good tool for everyone out there

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Aaah, this thread. . . .

I've moved this thread to General Discussion. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

tearsofthenight, please do not guess at things like this and state them as fact. You could get someone else into some serious legal trouble this way.

jdh34, please avoid double posting, as it is against the forum rules. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

The site has a bunch of stuff that is not legal to use, like the RM2K3 stuff. I'd avoid it.

Tsukihime

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I'd avoid stuff that's not legal and just go with the ones that are fine to use.

whitesphere

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Caution is always an excellent idea when dealing with game resources legally. The only rpg maker 2003 resources I know are legal are the remastered sounds pack sold in the rpg maker store.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It does sometimes get a little embarrassing that I often come here to ask for help with something and seldom have anything to actually show for it. If there is one thing though I can commend myself for, it's for sticking with an idea I've been tinkering with for this long now and gradually making headways. Even though I've been reserved about my progress, I can say I'm farther now than where I initially started.
I'm gonna put my project on pause for a tiny bit so I can explore the engine outside of it... Winging it can only get you so far LMFAO
Have seen some of my favorite people here posting and helping others with questions today -- love to see it!
Haven't been on here actively in awhile, project is going strong my biggest issue is the STORY, i'm refining the plot and learning so much i decided to take a writers class to improve even more but the programming and functionality of the game is stepping up nicely!
Hi everyone! Here's what I'm working on today! It's one of the dorms on campus. I know I said I wouldn't use assets but I reused a few things from the cafeteria hehe.
FCuxBOMXMAICK5e

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anrirck