Cimmantti

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Hello again!
I'm not too familiar with *porting* plug-ins from MV to MZ but, have one I would absolutely love to still use.
I use Battle Core VisuStella MZ and was a fan of Yanfly's original plug-ins from MV and even before.
For MV, they had a sort of "Area of Effect" skill parameter that allowed you to select enemies to hit with skills during battle via a circle/radius or a pillar, a column, etc.
It used an image that would stretch over a selected enemy and damage nearby enemies as well.
It made battles a lot more fun and interesting than just selecting 1 enemy or All enemies for combat.
I can provide the original plug-ins (though popular and available online still) and can also just provide more details or even ways around this particular plug-in? (Such as just different ones that enable similar effects or at least expand the scope of targeting a bit more.)
My only condition is it is playable with the newer MZ VisuStellla plug-ins that I'm sure most of us use.
Please and thank you!

Oliin

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sadly I can't really help you with this, but it's worth pointing out the VisuStella plugin suggestion box. If you haven't already suggested it to them there you might want to go to this link and suggest it to them. Obviously there's no guarantee that they'll get to it, but it's worth a try at least, right.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Kind of relieved that I had medibang installed when I need to edit Sprite I was about to download gimp but I remember I had medibang installed lol
Voting for the first round of the Map Madness Tournament is now live! Vote for your favorite in each matchup!

Finally started working on Grim Trigger episode 2 today :LZScat: it's half comic/half visual novel!

GfY3Rwj.png
Is it interesting to get more backstory on villains? A key moment in their past, their childhood, or maybe something that shows they've always been that way? To see or not to see?
"Everything tastes like chicken until it's chicken, then it doesn't taste like chicken."
Context: chicken samosas do not taste like chicken. I thought it was veggie samosas.
Just another ordinary evening.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nazgramaria