BladesOfGlory

Lord of Cheese
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
:)  Aw, thanks Arin!

Your music is fantastic! I really like the beat you gave with the drums, it made me shake my shoulders to the rhythm. The piano was very nice and made the music sound so cheerful like as if it were a nice sunny day. The acoustic guitar made a nice mystical feeling as if you were someplace far away in some fantasy land. I will use this soundtrack in the game because I like it very much!

I hope all this wasn't too much trouble for you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Arin

Some happiness we have to let go of.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Fraglspock
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@TimmytheNerd, firstly I apologize greatly for the delay of the music. I've been working hard on my project and thus consequently had to put your Request back until I got substantial progress on my project. However, I've completed your project and is ready to be downloaded! Make sure to get it quickly before I close downloads.

TimmyTheNerd

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thank you. I wasn't at the computer for awhile, so I didn't mind. I like it, so I thank you. You're amazing.

OM3GA-Z3RO

Wounded Seraphim
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
These are really good sounds, if you like I would really appreciate it if you could make me a specific music resource that my project really needs, here are the details.

Name: The Realm that only Manah knows.

Length: 00:40 - 01:20 (Not really picky on the length but this should make things easier.)

Genre: Not entirely sure about the Genre, but to make it abit easier I guess it would consider 'Orchestral' or 'Classical'?

Orchestration: Piano, violin, maybe some flute

Mood: On sad heartbreaking moments

Link: I do not have a link to the game yet, it is still under developement, the moment the Demo is out I will add the link here

Loop: that would be lovely

if you have any problems or if you cannot fulfill this request then maybe I can make a new arrangement, if that is not possible then I won't hold anything against you.

Thank :)

Arin

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Fraglspock
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Do you mind at least giving me a brief synopsis about when/where this song will be used? It helps make things a bit more vivid to me as a writer.

OM3GA-Z3RO

Wounded Seraphim
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Ah sorry, certainly here is a synopsis:

It's a long fantasy RPG where it starts off with only 2 people you play as and as the story progresses you meet more people in your travels, the world they live in governs with magic. The characters you play as are on a quest in searching for the history of the worlds Forbidden Magic's to try and prevent others from using it for the wrong deeds. The story is mostly filled with comedy but there are moments in the story which are serious and heartbreaking because you get deep in depth with the characters feelings and also some of the antagonists emotions.

Mainly the music would be played on times in desperate need or at times of loss, if you like you can take my profile picture as a good example for a moment that music plays

If it is still vague to you feel free to ask more questions

AtelierTM

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Name: Magical Resonance: Serena's Adventure (title may and most likely shall change.)

Length: 00:30 - 01:00

Genre: i really have no idea what it would be considered, just needs to be movingly sad.

Orchestration: Piano, violin, and i guess flute. (and anything else that might make the mood alot more depressing)

Mood: a very sad point. not as sad as Celes' suicide attempt from FFVI but that is the idea.

Link: no active link due to bad upload speed, but the part is when the main character's mother dies and she is then left all alone in the world.

Loop: yes please

Arin

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Fraglspock
Primarily Uses
RMMV
o_O Two sad pieces coming right up.

OM3GA-Z3RO

Wounded Seraphim
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Ah thank you, I look forward on what you come up with :)

AtelierTM

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
same here i cant wait to hear it ^.^

Arin

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Fraglspock
Primarily Uses
RMMV
(@Omega-Zero): Both of your requests

(@AtelierTM): are done! Make sure to get them before I close downloads. Both of these were particularly easy to make, given my background with more solemn-sounding songs and the length of said tracks. Hope you enjoy. And take a heart. <3

AtelierTM

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
thank you, it's perfect for me, at first it sounded a little too upbeat, but then i realised >.> i had my volume up too loud. when i lowered the volume it was perfect so thank you kindly!

OM3GA-Z3RO

Wounded Seraphim
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
This is beautiful, simply perfect.

Thank you

I will be sure to credit you on this fine music, I will also be sure to turn to you whenever I require more music, hopefully more challenging ones. :p

Blade

Slicing~
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
I'm not looking at this thread for a moment and you already are this popular

:>

Arin

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Fraglspock
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Popular? That's a bit of a stretch, don't you think?

theredlamp

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Name: Brother Monster

Length: Around 1:00 -1:20

Genre: Not entirely sure, but Ambient, probably.

Orchestration: Perhaps some harp or piano!

Mood: Eerie - like exploring a dark cave or a haunted house. I want it to be the general exploration theme of the strange world that the protagonist has found himself in, so nothing that stands out too much or is distracting- it just adds some quiet ambiance while you're walking around.

Link: http://thehappinessmachine.tumblr.com/brothermonster Here is a brief summary of the game!

Loop: Yes, please!

You are awesome for doing this, thanks a bunch!

Arin

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Fraglspock
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@theredlamp: Your Request is done! I kept the loop in, causing it to be 2:00 instead of 1:00, which is not what you asked for. I hope this isn't too big of a problem; the Harp is a really difficult instrument to work with in my program. X.X (It doesn't induce rolls on the first measure, which is why I had to Repeat it.)

Regardless, hope you enjoy!

theredlamp

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
That's totally fine! Thank you so much, it sounds so cool!

BladesOfGlory

Lord of Cheese
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey Arin! Can you help me come up with a nice little boss music?

Name: WIP game

Length: 30-60 seconds

Genre: Tropical

Orchestration: Acoustic guitar, Bongo drums (if you've got them), Ocarina, Piano, and a choir effect if available.

Mood: Fast and Energetic. A dire beat, as if the whole world is depending on you.

Link: I'm sill working on that. The game is about the main character traveling to the amazon and solving puzzles of an ancient ruin. He must collect some ancient treasures to stop an evil military army from taking over the world.

Loop: Yes please! 

Don't worry about how it should sound, I'm not picky about music. Just throw anything you've got right at me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

My dynamic weather system grows... now with cloud cover influenced by wind speed! (4x playback) (Not final cloud image/map)
Wrote a plugin today that allows you to assign BGM, Battlebacks, and even Battle Entry SE's on a per-troop basis. Introducing a random encounter with a high-pitched Chicken Squeal is worth it all by itself.
Stream will be live shortly with some game development! Feel free to drop by!
Asphodelethe wrote on skybluehair's profile.
Hi! I loe your desert NPCs for adding some variety. I've used them in a free game (The Snow Elf on Itch.io) and I'd love to use them in the new game I'm working on, which I hope to release commercially. I'd love your permission if I could have it!

So I figured out how to put words and pictures in the screen transition. It even wipes away from both the top and bottom. The possibilities are endless! :LZSexcite: I'm going to devise secret messages now for them because I'm a terrible wonderful person like that. :kaopride:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
patriciabrown