Status
Not open for further replies.

OM3GA-Z3RO

Wounded Seraphim
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Howdy Arin

I am going to need your musical talents again if you are up for it, this is for the same project.

Name: The Tales that only Manah knows. (team decided to change 'Realm' into 'Tales', vote was unanimous)

Length: 30 seconds - 50 seconds (Doesn't matter really you can go over the limit if you have to)

Genre: Classical or Orchestral

Orchestration: Piano and violin

Mood: Calm and soothing, slow-pace

Synopsis: It's a long fantasy RPG where it starts off with only 2 people you play as and as the story progresses you meet more people in your travels, the world they live in governs with magic. The characters you play as are on a quest in searching for the history of the worlds Forbidden Magic's to try and prevent others from using it for the wrong deeds. The story is mostly filled with comedy but there are moments in the story which are serious and heartbreaking because you get deep in depth with the characters feelings and also some of the antagonists emotions. (The Synopsis hasn't changed, we keeping it the way it is.)

Loop: Yes please.

Silent Darkness

Robomage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Marvelous. This stuff is amazing. I may soon end up submitting a request myself.

Arin

Some happiness we have to let go of.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Fraglspock
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@BladesofGlory: I'm so so very very sorry for not seeing your Request sooner. I wasn't paying as much attention to this thread as I wished and completely forgot about your Request. Once again, i apologize. However, your sound is ready to be downloaded.

@Omega-Zero: I can get to your Request tomorrow.

Also, I forgot to mention this and will put it in the main post later, but I will NOT, under any circumstances, do any remixes of any songs. I don't want the responsibility and hassle that comes along with potentially remixing something that violates copyright law if it's not under Creative Commons, so please NO REMIXES.

BladesOfGlory

Lord of Cheese
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
:)There's no need for apology! I understand you are busy dealing with other matters. There was absolutely no hurry at all.

I like what you did with the music, it sounded very dire. The ocarina made a nice addition. I love how the whole beat sounded very climactic.

Once again, thanks! I knew I can count on you for some good music!

OM3GA-Z3RO

Wounded Seraphim
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
No probs Arin.

No need to rush I can wait so take your time :)

OM3GA-Z3RO

Wounded Seraphim
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Thank you so much Arin, it is really appreciated.

Blade

Slicing~
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
Hey Arin, back for a second request~ :3

Name: Porta Caeli

Length: ~0:50 - 1:30

Genre: Orchestral

Orchestration: Violins & Panflutes

Mood: Mellow & Soft, especially adventurous.

Link: A boy & His bud climb the mysterious tower that has been around for ages and discover what's at the top, includes a morale story about accepting others.

Loop: Yep

Blade

Slicing~
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
You're too fast at this :o ! Very very nice, though the Panflute gets a teensy itsy bit too high in pitch at some points ^^'

Anyways, thanks a lot Arin, you're fantastic :3

Dalph

Nega Ralph™ (RM Tyrant)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian Curses
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
uhm...very nice work, girl with glasses.

Maybe I'll mock you with something in a not so distant future.

ChaoticShadow24

The Most Chaotic
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Name: Spell Plague Saga

Length: 3 minutes please!

Genre: Rock

Orchestration: Electric Guitar, drums, bass

Mood: Upbeat! If this helps, the music I am requesting is for one of the rivals in my game. His name is Rider, has red hair, and is hyper and supportive.

Link: http://chaoticshadow24.wix.com/chaotic#!screenshots/c1nyi <---- Screenshots here

Loop: Yes please, if it could loop, that'd be awesome!

Thanks so much, you'd be a great help if you're up for this. 

Bloodmorphed

Dungeon Fanatic
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I have two requests.

First:

Name: Dungeon Maniac: Reborn

Length: 00:05-00:10

Genre: Not too sure what genre it would be but: Classical RPG

Orchestration: Violin (You can add the rest but I do want the violin)

Mood: Happy, Exited, Victory (This will be the victory sound when winning a battle)

Link: Do not have a link but this will be a Dungeon Crawler

Loop: Not needed.

Second:

Name: Dungeon Maniac: Reborn

Length: 00:05-00:10

Genre: Again, Classical RPG Setting

Orchestration: Cello? Chello? Sorry don't know how to spell it.

Mood: Dreadful, Dead, Game Over.

Link: No Link, Dungeon Crawler.

Loop: Not Needed

Grubilman

E A D G
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
This is awesome!  :3  Color me impressed. (whatever color that may be...)

Arin

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Fraglspock
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@ChaoticShadow24: Your Request is done.I apologize for not going to the length posted, but if you feel it's good enough, that's cool~ If not, I can extend it a few minutes.

@Bloodmorphed: Both of your Requests are done! Very very easy and simple to make. I hope you like it!

ChaoticShadow24

The Most Chaotic
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
If it's not to much to ask, I would love to request another music piece

Name: Spell Plague Saga

Length: 3 minutes 

Genre: Calm

Orchestration: Electric Guitar, Piano, Violin

Mood: Calm and peaceful please, this track will be for the first town if made possible. The town is full of waterfalls and lakes, and a very small village.

Link: http://chaoticshadow...reenshots/c1nyi <---- Screenshots here

Loop: Yes please

Bloodmorphed

Dungeon Fanatic
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@ChaoticShadow24: Your Request is done.I apologize for not going to the length posted, but if you feel it's good enough, that's cool~ If not, I can extend it a few minutes.

@Bloodmorphed: Both of your Requests are done! Very very easy and simple to make. I hope you like it!
Awesome I love it! I have quite a bit more requests to make. I would like to PM you or talk to you that outside of the forum, mainly because it could come down to some real business. Though do note I do not want full songs (as of now) just sounds and stuff.

Arin

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Fraglspock
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@ChaoticShadow24: I will start tonight!

@BloodMorphed: Unfortunately, I don't believe I find myself ready for "real business" yet. I would highly recommend someone else that has more experience in that line of work, possibly Jonnie or Kairi Bloudeyn would be better choices.

Bloodmorphed

Dungeon Fanatic
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@ChaoticShadow24: I will start tonight!

@BloodMorphed: Unfortunately, I don't believe I find myself ready for "real business" yet. I would highly recommend someone else that has more experience in that line of work, possibly Jonnie or Kairi Bloudeyn would be better choices.
I meant I like your work and I have a bulk request. I'll just pm you, If you can do it wonderful, if not I understand. All they are are sound effects, as I have music from the DLC that fits for now.

Gaiabladegold

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I just stumbled upon this forum, and your pieces are beautiful. I'd like to make a request for my own blooming project too, if you aren't too busy. ^^

Name: WIP (Still fleshing out some things with the boys down in R&D)

Length: 1:00-3:00 (Not too picky here) 

Genre: Orchestral/Rock

Orchestration:  Electric Guitar, Drums, Bass, Piano

Mood: Slow-paced and Rhythmic, planning on using it as the music for the demon world, giving a feel of determination, in a place that's unforgiving and hostile, like its a test of endurance

Synopsis: The idea is a classic-styled RPG with a branching plot development, taking place in three different worlds that directly affect one another and have changing environments based on player decisions, and alot of exploration involved to find destinations, rather than following a laid out path. The starting character finds a winged woman who fell from the sky, begging for their help. With promises of a reward, or out of the goodwill of their heart, they accept and help her, going through a plethora of tasks to help her return home, as she's hunted down by members of the underworld, which causes a tonne of problems for the mundane world along the way. But things dont go as planned, and they soon learn the high worlders are no better, leading them and the whole mundane world getting caught between a war between the two, all while the true threat lurks behind it all. (Again, Very WIP, we've got certain aspects down pat, but alot is up in the air and still being fleshed out and smoothed before we settle on it. ^^; )

Loop: Yes please

Thanks for your time, I hope to hear from you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I'm a bit conflicted. One the one hand, it's quite visually cool to make bodies of water that the player can interact with by going into it. However obscuring the player character from a gameplay perspective is pretty bad. Hmm... There's the option to make the area around the player visible, but then that kind of defeats the purpose of submerging them. :unsure:
Stream will be live shortly with some Darkest Dungeon! Feel free to drop by!
Another two plugins done! One being an on map grid inventory.
busy with my newborn child, can't even touch pc at all ;_;
Make a Game in RPG Maker MZ: Episode 6 Starts NOW! Let's map some caves!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lavos