Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Ariya Remastered v 1.5.1

Synopsis:

“The deal is simple, a life for a life.”

It is all just a game until it isn’t. Something that your young protagonist will soon learn as she delves into the mysterious world of Ariya, lured by the promise of mystery and adventure by the elusive man known only to her as Relic. The world as she knows it is about to change, as she is trapped inside a game full of hostile enemies and ravenous monsters ready to end her playthrough, permanently.

Ariya Remastered is an RPG exploration-based mystery/adventure game where the player must navigate the world by solving puzzles. As the main character, you explore the world of Ariya making use of items you find along the way and doing what you must to survive in this new world.

This is the first chapter following the Mai’s story, where she is thrust into a world of unfamiliar surroundings and forced to content with a madman and his ungodly creations and mysterious young woman who’s not all that she seems.

Ariya takes place in an alternate world that mirrors our own and later a game world mysteriously gifted from an online forum. The setting is mostly fantasy with intervals of modern-day setting. Navigate both worlds in order to secure your soul while choosing to save or condemn those around you.

Main Features:

720p game resolution

Will feature multiple endings and death scenarios.

Branching narratives in later chapters

Version 1.5.1

This version is only a demo. I’m looking for feedback to improve gameplay and am open to constructive criticism concerning game mechanics, game logic and story progression.

It is recommended that you save often, as there are many chances to die in this game.

Mai (name change optional) is a young woman in college, just about to start her summer vacation off with a new apartment and a massive collection of videogames to play. A much-needed distraction from her everyday life and pathetic excuse for a relationship. Content to play she comes across a new game that throws her life in the balance. Now she must struggle for survival as the clock ticks down, marking the end of her “second chance”.

Plugins:

Yanfly Engine Plugins

Mariusz ‘koder’ Chwalba

Mjshi

Terrax

Moghunter

Galv

JavaHut

Soulxregalia

SumRndmDde

Victer Sant

Graphics:

PandaMaru

Haydeos

©2015 KADOKAWA CORPORATION./YOJI OJIMA

Sounds:

Dibur

Daandraait

Geodylabs

Jppi-Stu

Theshaggyfreak

Minian89

CameronMusic

11Linda

GamingFreak

Thatmisfit

Gabovitch

Sclolex

Biestmann

Studio Biest
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The art is very cute, and I like the feel of the mapping. Not to mention, I always am for more PoC in gaming. I'll give the game a shot!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So looks like the last Star Wars movie sucked. We feared George would kill his own legacy after Episode 1. But look like he handed off to others to put it out of its misery. Does that count as assisted suicide?
Brother made thumbnails for my Lets Plays. He's a swood dude.
Since I'm getting so busy (the fact that I'm often here is due to the fact that this is my procrastination #1 destination), I'm trying a new system where everyday I dedicate 30 minutes to my personal game project. That way it won't fall into the abyss.
In today's seminar:
Presenter: In the past, there was a saying, "One who has tuberculosis is doomed for life." But now-
Everyone: *starts coughing in unision*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marsa16