Jack of all Trades
- Jul 1, 2012
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
I am a humble composer looking to gain more practice while also giving out music for people to use!
Here are some examples:
You can check out other examples of things I have done here.
I can provide music in .wav, .ogg and .mp3 formats!
- Each song will be a maximum of 1 minute long
- Everything I make will be available for use for everyone
- Patience is key! Don't fret if it's not done yet!
- Music can be used for commercial or non-commercial projects
- If slots are full and you make a request, it will be ignored!
- Post your request in this topic. Do not message me (unless absolutely necessary).
- Don't post asking if I'm still doing requests! The shop would be closed if I wasn't!
- Credit me as either "Seventh Beast" or "Ashedragon". You can also link to my Soundcloud if you wish!
- You're allowed to have a maximum of five instruments
- Do not add your own fields to my template (e.g. "name of song" etc)
- One request at a time!
- If you are requesting a battle theme, you are mandated to include either a video (preferred) or screenshot of your battle system for context.
Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International
[b]Musical Type[/b]: [b]Description/Scene[/b]: [b]Instruments (Optional)[/b]: [b]Unwanted Instruments (Optional)[/b]: [b]Max Length (Optional; 1 min or less)[/b]: [b]Loop? (Yes/No):File Format (wav, ogg, mp3)[/b]: [b]Referrer (Optional)[/b]:
File Format (wav, ogg, mp3):
Explanations: (Musical Type) would be Orchestral or Electronic or Chiptune, etc. (Theme) would be Heartbreak, Sadness, Victory, Intense Battle, etc. (Feel [for sound fx]) would be "light", "airy", "heavy", "metallic", etc.
Musical Type: Orchestral
Theme: Creepy, intense
Description: Slightly swampy forest, only a little light filtering down through the heavy canopy of trees. Ground squelchy underfoot. Sometimes your footstep releases small pockets of noxious smelling gas. Vines trail down and brush your head - at least, you hope they are only vines. It's warm and humid, but you get cold shivers as shifting lights seem to change shadows into something more solid, and then back again. When you pause you can feel the forest waiting - but for what? Or for whom? It's holding its breath - why? Sad little rivulets break through the ground, only to seep back in again within a few feet. Moss envelopes tree stumps. No birds, no insects, no animals, just the trees waiting for you to enter their embrace.
Max length: 1:00, or thereabouts.
Loop? (Yes/No): Yes
Unwanted Sounds: n/a
File Format: Ogg
Musical Type: Main Theme, Sad, emotional, depressing, orchestral
Description/Scene: Appearance scrolls through different playable characters and locations with rain in the background.The theme should reflect the game, which deals heavily with loss. The land is in the worst condition it's been in centuries and all the heroes have failed.
I want the song to feel powerful and hit the player right in the feels so that every time they come back to the game it gets them.
I can't really describe how I want it to sound so I'm going to list emotions should be mixed in. Hopeless as if there's nothing you can do as if there is a constant pressure in your chest. Grief, loss everywhere and nothing you can do about it. (I'm sorry if this description sucks I'm not the best at describing things)
Instruments: Acoustic Guitar
Unwanted Instrument: Anything sci-fi
Max Length: 2:30-3 min (Note: This was during a promotional event, you can still only get 1-minute songs.)
File Format: mp3
Slot 1: (none)
Slot 2: (none)
Slot 3: (none)
Slot 4: (none)
Slot 5: (none)
For every person you refer to my shop, you get a referral point. 4 Points lets you get a 2-minute track, 12 Points lets you get a 3-minute track, and 24 points lets you get a 5-minute track (all free for commercial and non-commercial use.) For 5 extra points, your track will be just for you (no one else can use it)
(Name) : (Points)
Last edited by a moderator: