Ark of the Arts (Short Music Shop)

Archduke

Jack of all Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
It just gets better! :D Thanks again for the well-crafted and well-orchestrated track, Archduke! I really appreciate this! Once more you have captured the entire scope of what I asked for! Over these past few weeks, I have very much enjoyed requesting from your workshop as it is very much worth the wait for hearing the creative works of art you orchestrate! Thanks so much for this new song as I can definitely see it in my game and I absolutely cannot wait to hear what the next song will be like!

Thanks so much for taking my requests,

- Tornado Samurai.
Frick, I'm so sorry. here's your ambient track. Again, very sorry!

- Duke

Tornado Samurai

A Samurai of the Storms
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thanks for the track! :D I really like the eeriness of the track and the terrifying melody! It really fits with the theme of horror and terror and the fear that something is after you. Thanks so much for this track! :D

Also, it's no problem at all. I didn't mind waiting. :) I understood you were a busy person, so I didn't mind. ;) Thanks again for the track! I really enjoy requesting music from you as you never fail to surprise me with your awesome songs. Thanks again!

- Tornado Samurai

Tornado Samurai

A Samurai of the Storms
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hiya, Archduke! I'm up for another request but this time, I'm requesting a SFX. :D

Musical Type: Sound Effect for Finding an Item/Orchestral
Theme: Horror, Mystery, Eerieness, "You found an Item"
Description: An eerie, mysterious sound effect that is heard when finding an item, kind of chime-ish like the reference video below.
Mainly similar to this sound effect:

Around 4:07, where the protagonist finds a memo. The sound effect when the message box appears on screen.
Feel: Chime-ish, Dark, Despair, Eerie, Light
Max Length: 2-3 seconds.
Unwanted Sounds(Optional): Drums, Bass

Last edited by a moderator:

Kes

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I'm sorry not to have got back before now, I lost the copy of the link to this thread and I simply couldn't remember the name.  Grovelling apologies.

As for the SFX - just right, I couldn't ask for better.  Thank you very much indeed.

Archduke

Jack of all Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm sorry not to have got back before now, I lost the copy of the link to this thread and I simply couldn't remember the name.  Grovelling apologies.

As for the SFX - just right, I couldn't ask for better.  Thank you very much indeed.
Haha, it's fine. I'm just happy it works for you!

- Duke

Kes

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Yes indeed, it works very well.  One could now say that the animation on my Revive item is to die for.

Tornado Samurai

A Samurai of the Storms
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thanks again, Archduke! I really like this SFX! Well done! Thanks for this! :D Also, can you send me a link where to I can save this SFX? There isn't a download or save button of the sort on the link you sent me.

- Tornado Samurai

Archduke

Jack of all Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thanks again, Archduke! I really like this SFX! Well done! Thanks for this! :D Also, can you send me a link where to I can save this SFX? There isn't a download or save button of the sort on the link you sent me.

- Tornado Samurai
Ah, my bad, sorry.

Here you go.

- Duke

Tornado Samurai

A Samurai of the Storms
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hiya Archduke, It's me again. :D (Wish I could order 2 SFX at once... XD)

Musical Type: SFX, Orchestral
Theme: Intensity, Fear, Terror, Horror
Description: The SFX should be silent at first and then instruments (a piano melody and violin) play and become higher and louder which causes the player to anticipate something bad is coming:
This sound effect is an excellent example:

Exactly at 4:09, where the ghost antagonist passes by, and the sound effect that ensues from that.

A piano melody like this one would be a great example:

JU-ON: The Curse 2 Trailer on Youtube
Exactly at 0:44, where the melody begins.

Feel: Unsettling, Scary, Frightening, Heavy
Max Length: 15-20 seconds
Unwanted Sounds(Optional): N/A

- Tornado Samurai

Tornado Samurai

A Samurai of the Storms
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Awesome job, Archduke! :D I really like the fear, trepidation, anticipation, melody and creative use of instruments that occurs as this track goes on! :) This really is a well done, scary track that will fit right in the game when something horrific is about to occur. This is another song of yours I can't stop listening to. :D

Also, can you shorten the track? Not the SFX itself, it's just that after the SFX ends after 00:18 seconds, there is 33 seconds of silence in the track.

Thanks again so much, this track you made is so awesome. :D

- Tornado Samurai

Archduke

Jack of all Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Awesome job, Archduke! :D I really like the fear, trepidation, anticipation, melody and creative use of instruments that occurs as this track goes on! :) This really is a well done, scary track that will fit right in the game when something horrific is about to occur. This is another song of yours I can't stop listening to. :D

Also, can you shorten the track? Not the SFX itself, it's just that after the SFX ends after 00:18 seconds, there is 33 seconds of silence in the track.

Thanks again so much, this track you made is so awesome. :D

- Tornado Samurai
Ugh, even after three exports it still did it! Sorry, my program is being a little jerk. Should be all better now.

- Duke

Tornado Samurai

A Samurai of the Storms
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Amazing! Thanks again, Archduke! Really loving this SFX! xD!

Also, nice referral system! :D Very interesting concept! I'll be sure to participate! :)

- Tornado Samurai

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I hope I'm not barred from this being as I am fresh blood here.

[b]Musical Type[/b]: Orchestral or Electronic or a combination of the two, possibly? I'm more concentrated on feeling than instruments.
[b]Theme[/b]: Melancholic and pining, but with drive and hope
[b]Description[/b]: An emotion-driven introduction/title scene that will grip the player at first listen. Has a strong lead melody that sticks in the mind long after you stop listening.
[b]Instruments (Optional)[/b]: Any
[b]Unwanted Instruments (Optional)[b]: N/A
[b]Max Length (Optional)[/b]: Any
[b]Limited to wanted instruments?[/b]: Use anything you'd like.
[b]Loop?[/b]: No
[b]Referrer (Optional)[/b]: N/A

Something in the vein of 'Silver Will' from Legend of Heroes 6: Sora no Kiseki the 2nd or 'Middle Eastern Zeal' from Silhouette Mirage. Anything like either of those or a combination would suffice. As long as it's epic and driving near the end to sound like an introduction theme, I suppose.

Archduke

Jack of all Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Musical Type: Orchestral or Electronic or a combination of the two, possibly? I'm more concentrated on feeling than instruments.

Theme: Melancholic and pining, but with drive and hope

Description: An emotion-driven introduction/title scene that will grip the player at first listen. Has a strong lead melody that sticks in the mind long after you stop listening.

Instruments (Optional): Any

Unwanted Instruments (Optional): N/A

Max Length (Optional): Any

Limited to wanted instruments?: Use anything you'd like.

Loop?: No

Referrer (Optional): N/A
Alright, how's this?

- Duke

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Does it adequately fulfill your request? If not, I can try making something else.

- Duke
Yes, it's workable as requested. I may request another piece at a later time though if you don't mind and are still open.

RibbonP

Reaction score
First Language
Osage
Primarily Uses
Just thought I'd request something :3 Here goes.

Musical Type: Orchestral

Theme: Sad
Description: A sad, emotional melody that captures the heart of its listeners, slowly, but surely.
Instruments (Optional): Preferably Piano, Strings & Cello, I guess.
Unwanted Instruments (Optional): Drums, to make the 'Emotional Feel' kinda stronger.
Max Length (Optional): N/A, I don't want to limit your creativity :D

Limited to wanted instruments?: No
Loop?: No
Referrer (Optional): N/A

Examples~

or something like this!

Take your time~

edit : added another example;

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Who loves the Final Fantasy series?~
Weather and time system twin release. Now with weather icons and possibility to add them in your custom clock!
Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders is finally being ported to PC. I loved playing that game on the original Xbox.
A friend told me to stop making nomnom or gulping noise when eating or drinking. Plot twist of my life. I thought people can't hear that!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AshleyBrowney