Yoshigang5673

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I have a request.

[b]Musical Type: Trance Rock with a bit of Jazz
[b]Description/Scene: An upbeat, fast-paced, futuristic tune with a Jazzy Vibe. To be used as a default battle theme.
[b]Max Length (Optional): 1 minute
[b]Loop: Yes
[b]File Format: ogg

Feel free to take your time. 

Archduke

Jack of all Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I have a request.

[b]Musical Type: Trance Rock with a bit of Jazz

[b]Description/Scene: An upbeat, fast-paced, futuristic tune with a Jazzy Vibe. To be used as a default battle theme.

[b]Max Length (Optional): 1 minute

[b]Loop: Yes

[b]File Format: ogg

Feel free to take your time.
Music

Musical Type: Orchestral

Description: In game, you would see London in the Industrial Revolution and I would like to have a music while is doing it; I would like it to be a bit sad and calm at the same time

Instruments: Violins but you can add more instruments

Max Length: 1 minute

Loop?: Yes

File Format: MP3 if possible

Thanks in advance

-The007who
I'm going to need more detail from you two. What you've provided is insufficient.

Just saw your workshop here, very nice! Seen you around the forums on occasion and didn't realize you had such talents. This leads me to a request then since it seems you have a few slots open.

Musical Type: J-Pop

Description/Scene: Title scene, appearance is a cartoonish comic book cover.

Instruments (Optional): Flute, Keyboard, Synthesizer, drum, electric guitar

[unwanted Instruments (Optional): Nothing super low in tone.

[Max Length (Optional): 1 min

Loop? (Yes/No): Yes

File Format (wav, ogg, mp3): ogg

Referrer (Optional): None

Reference for a j-pop song with the feel I'd like:

Not the vocals of course but the lighthearted pop sounds.
Thanks, Duke. :thumbsup-right:

Before I scrap another attempt, I thought I might at least see what you think of it first. It's not finished or anything, and it's just 20 seconds of music looped once.

- Duke

Vox Novus

Knight of Whispers
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Duke I like the direction its going in and you are capturing the lightheartedness I requested. It seems slightly off though (the word I'm looking for escapes me at the moment). Thanks again for taking your time to do this, hope I didn't make this too challenging lol. If you feel the need take some slight creative liberties with it if something just isn't working for you (an instrument etc...). Your awesome Duke thanks. :rock-left:

The007who

Call me double 0s
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Music

Description: Calm, sad(and if you can put some machine noises in the background); those are

the main themes for the music.

Instruments: Violins, piano and singing AND you may add some other instruments

Loop?: Yes, please

File format: MP3 if possible

Thanks in advance

-The007who

Archduke

Jack of all Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Sorry guys! I've been really busy with commissions and the like, but you haven't been forgotten about!

Musical Type: Main Theme, Sad, emotional, depressing, orchestral

Description/Scene: Appearance scrolls through different playable characters and locations with rain in  background.The theme should reflect the game, which deals heavily with loss. The land is in the worst condition it's been in centuries and and all the heroes have failed.

I want the song to feel powerful and hit the player right in the feels, so that every time they come back to the game it gets them.

​I cant really describe how I want it to sound so I'm going to list emotions should be mixed in. hopeless as if there's nothing you can do, as if there is a constant pressure in your chest. Grief, loss everywhere and nothing you can do about it. (Im sorry if this description sucks i'm not the best at describing things)

Instruments: use whatever you want but I would really like an acoustic guitar in there somewhere

Unwanted Instrument:Anything sci-fi

Max Length: 2:30-3 min (I understand you have that referral thing but I can't imagine this being just a minute long, If I really can't have a 2min track without referring people make it a 1:30 I really need this theme (question, If I refer people after this request is done will you be able to extend the theme?))

File Format:      In Mp3

Loop? (Yes/No)[/b]: Yes

Thanks
Tell me how you feel about this.

- Duke

NeoFantasy

Building Worlds
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
This is perfect, you nailed that feeling of hopelessness I was going for and it fits perfectly with the title screens, It's simple yet at the same time carries a punch that captures the mood of my game, I can't thank you enough for this Duke seriously you're awesome  :D

and that title is just amazing, seriously you rock :rock-left:   :D   :rock-right:

Last edited by a moderator:

Yoshigang5673

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm going to need more detail from you two. What you've provided is insufficient.

- Duke
Ok...

The setting is a futuristic city riddled the crime and other "underground" attractions. Suddenly a hostile group attacks and you must defend yourself swiftly and gracefully. Hopefully that is a good enough description. If you you need more of the "tune" then a simple way to describe it would be A fast-paced, graceful and classy skirmish.

Archduke

Jack of all Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Music

Description: Calm, sad(and if you can put some machine noises in the background); those are

the main themes for the music.

Instruments: Violins, piano and singing AND you may add some other instruments

Loop?: Yes, please

File format: MP3 if possible

Thanks in advance

-The007who
Is this to your liking? I haven't added a whole lot of machine noises yet.

- Duke

Yoshigang5673

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Do you need more info or are you busy? Just wondering because I haven't got a clue if you've read my past post.

Archduke

Jack of all Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Do you need more info or are you busy? Just wondering because I haven't got a clue if you've read my past post.
Sorry! I've been really busy lately with work and haven't had a chance to do much else.

HeroTheWorldCreator

Hero and World Creator.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
[b]Musical Type[/b]: Orchestral
[b]Description/Scene[/b]: General battle theme. Something kind of intense to belay a sense of potential danger, though nothing too extreme. What you'd expect a random encounter theme to be and perhaps just a tad bit more exciting to keep it interesting. (It should be something interesting for a theme you'll be hearing throughout the entire game, yes?)

[b]Instruments (Optional)[b]: N/A 
[b]Unwanted Instruments (Optional)[b]: N/A 
[b]Max Length (Optional; 1 min or less)[/b]: 1 minute at most
[b]Loop? (Yes/No)[/b]: Yes
[b]File Format (wav, ogg, mp3)[/b]:  .mp3
[b]Referrer (Optional)[/b]: I haz no friends on here. :p

(I'll hold off on my other requests for now.)

Archduke

Jack of all Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Just saw your workshop here, very nice! Seen you around the forums on occasion and didn't realize you had such talents. This leads me to a request then since it seems you have a few slots open.

Musical Type: J-Pop

Description/Scene: Title scene, appearance is a cartoonish comic book cover.
Instruments (Optional): Flute, Keyboard, Synthesizer, drum, electric guitar
[Unwanted Instruments (Optional): Nothing super low in tone.
[Max Length (Optional): 1 min
Loop? (Yes/No): Yes
File Format (wav, ogg, mp3): ogg
Referrer (Optional): None

Reference for a j-pop song with the feel I'd like:

Hidden Content

Not the vocals of course but the lighthearted pop sounds.

Thanks, Duke. :thumbsup-right:

This took so many tries and I'm still not sure it's what you're looking for (nor am I super happy with it). If it's not, I'll have to concede defeat at the hands of your request. ): Sorry for my inadequacy.

- Duke

Vox Novus

Knight of Whispers
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I think you did a good job Duke! I know it wasn't an easy request. Thanks a lot. I think it would make a nice little tune for a shopping mall area or something in a modern set game as well.

Bernkastelwitch

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Okay then..

Musical Type: Orchestra
Theme: Dramatic music
Description: A type of music used for intense moments. Something like "general" dramatic moments. Any kind of dramatic music that can be used.
Feel: Suspense, panic, drama.
Max Length: 1-2 minutes.
File Format (wav, ogg, mp3): MP3

Reference music(For a general idea of what I mean):

The best one I could think of for right now. If I'm missing anything let me know.

Archduke

Jack of all Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
To everyone requesting a battle theme, please add a video or screenshot of your battle system to your submission post!

Musical Type: Orchestra
Theme: Dramatic music
Description: A type of music used for intense moments. Something like "general" dramatic moments. Any kind of dramatic music that can be used.
Feel: Suspense, panic, drama.
Max Length: 1-2 minutes.
File Format (wav, ogg, mp3): MP3

How's this?

- Duke

Last edited by a moderator:

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Archduke, please don't use red text in your posts, it's reserved for moderators only.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Helldivers is so much fun!
Suitemate: "Do you have detergent"
Me: "Ya, the spray kind"
Me: *realizes he said detergent, not deodorant*
Me: "Guess I'll die!"
If there's one thing I hate about myself, it's that I procrastinate. Ever since I started looking stuff up on how to properly balance and create armour, weapons and skills; I've let myself down in progress.
So I was at the dentist yesterday and she said,"I'm gonna propose to Dr. Anderson...(Then she paused as she thought what to say). And I said,"I think he is a little old for you." She laughed good naturedly. Then she jabbed sharp things in my mouth for the next 3 hours.
Update on my experiment with uploading my Android games to the Amazon app store: made about $45 in 2 months, but 0 sales for the past 3 weeks. Not sure its worth the effort.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shangri