Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hail adventurers!
 ​
I do a series of LPs called Let's RolePlays where almost all characters are voiced by me and the Nameless Game Master.
Sometimes even dice sounds are thrown into the mix, to give a Table Top RPG feel to the videos.
Usually the Nameless Game Master comments and describes what I'm doing in the game.
(As usual game masters do)
 ​
All games I play get a proper review after their last "session" has been completed.
 ​
This primary post will include the first session of each game, as well as it's review.​
 ​
I am glad to take requests.​
 ​
Next Let's RolePlay - *OPEN*​
 ​
On going Let's RolePlay - Heart of Grimm

​
On going regular LP - EVENTS

​
Archive

Let's RolePlay - The Albino Hunter

​
ARMR Reviews - The Albino Hunter

​
Let's RolePlay - Eternal Senia

​
ARMR Reviews - Eternal Senia

Last edited by a moderator:

AceOfAces_Mod

Engineering to infinity!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Immortal Sins' demo takes about 1-2 hours.

Reaction score
First Language
Norway
Primarily Uses
Last time I played through, it was 4 hours.  It might be a bit longer for those who are not familiar with it.

Casia

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
This actually looks interesting. If you're accepting new games, would you like to try Casia? It's a long open world game and takes about 30 hours to complete, but even a few sessions from the beginning would be nice to see. :)

ARMR

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
This actually looks interesting. If you're accepting new games, would you like to try Casia? It's a long open world game and takes about 30 hours to complete, but even a few sessions from the beginning would be nice to see. :)
Sure! I'll add you to the queue as well! Progress on events has been a bit slow, but as soon as spots open up I'll be taking in all games.
First AceofAces' demo, then Julien's, then yours.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I hope my annual #DoItForHargon contest gets lots of entries this year (since a Playstation 5 is a pretty big prize lol) XD On further news - I'm back to game devving next week after hiatus cause of that tragedy of losing everything I own.
Rome Trastevere deserve a tileset. Mumble mumble...
Before the full time job, I can make 1 MZ plugin per day, even though it's still hard; With the full time job, making 1 such plugin per week becomes just as hard lol
I have a new RPG Maker music pack announcement coming soon. I am really having good time composing this one!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MsAva