RMMZ Arrow Cursors

Nemojbatkastle

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Curious if anyone's working on a plugin to add custom pointers.

For MV, I used a combination of VE-Arrow Cursor and YEP Battle Select Cursor and was hundred percent happy with the result, looking for something that does something similar to either plugin. Likely given enough time someone's going to write a plugin like this, just thought I'd put in the request. :)

Sketchward

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
+1 I would also love this, I deleted the highlight from my System.png because it bothered me but forgot that now I can't see what I'm pointing to on a menu. I haven't dealt with the problem yet, because I have other pressing things going on to fix first. But I would love this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Anyone else here think that closets are claustrophobic?
People3_5 and People3_8 added!

so hopefully tomorrow i get to go home from the hospital i've been here for 5 days already and it's driving me mad. I miss my family like crazy but at least I get to use my own toiletries and my own clothes. My mom is coming to visit soon i can't wait to see her cause i miss her the most. :kaojoy:
Couple hours of work. Might use in my game as a secret find or something. Not sure. Fancy though no? :D
Holy stink, where have I been? Well, I started my temporary job this week. So less time to spend on game design... :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dreamy7i