Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Resource Type: Premade Animation

Maker Format: MV

Art Style: Using default Animation sheet "ArrowSpecial" that comes with the program, side view battles

Description: So i suck at making my own animations, and am wanting a little help please! if someone could make a little one skill animation project for this that would be great!!
I would like it that the animation originates from the caster .... they shoot an arrow into the air... and then a barrage of arrows falls across the battle field.

Last edited:

AlphaOmega

Alpha Ωmega Graphics
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

caethyril

^_^
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
EN
Primarily Uses
RMMZ

@AlphaOmega, please do not bump your topic unless it has been 72 hours later since your last post. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

There are people here from different time zones helping out when they can, please try to be patient~

You might want to edit your opening post to mention whether this is for front-view or side-view battle, so people know roughly where your "caster" is on-screen.

AlphaOmega

Alpha Ωmega Graphics
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
[bump]@AlphaOmega[/bump]There are people here from different time zones helping out when they can, please try to be patient~

You might want to edit your opening post to mention whether this is for front-view or side-view battle, so people know roughly where your "caster" is on-screen.
My apologies, I thought enough time had passed. I do not mean to be seen as impatient at all.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

yo i made a post but it hasnt really gotten any answers so uhhhh
Finished switching to a new PC. Now I could potentially start working at projects or plugins again if I feel the motivation to do so.
If you don't read the news, you are uninformed. If you read the news, you are misinformed.
Custom slip rates and custom ailment durations for enemies really opens up the floodgates for status effect use. I can have Poison and Time Stop affect bosses without it breaking their balance! Finally, a healthy middle ground.

(Especially after I cooked up a thing that prevents you from re-applying deadly states more than once in specific occassions.)
Voice.gif
The Voice... They usually show up to talk to you about leaving your mark on the world, which is one of the major themes of my game... How will you be remembered by society.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kurutami