RMMV Arrow to indicate who you are using an item on (SRD Hud Maker)

KazukiT

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
SRD Hud Maker: http://sumrndm.site/hud-maker/

I was wondering how would I make an arrow appear in SRD Hud Maker whenever an ally is selecting who they are going to use a item or skill.

Attachments

• Character Select Arrow.PNG
    Character Select Arrow.PNG
    981.6 KB · Views: 9

KazukiT

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

KazukiT

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

KazukiT

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I Googled "RPG Maker MV battle cursor" and (aside from Yanfly's, which is now paid) found a recommendation for Moghunter's Battle Cursor, so that's an option.

Aside from that, this actually came up within the past couple of weeks for HUDMaker, I'm just not certain of the wording the person asked for. If you do a bit of searching on the forum you should be able to find it pretty quickly.

KazukiT

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I Googled "RPG Maker MV battle cursor" and (aside from Yanfly's, which is now paid) found a recommendation for Moghunter's Battle Cursor, so that's an option.

Aside from that, this actually came up within the past couple of weeks for HUDMaker, I'm just not certain of the wording the person asked for. If you do a bit of searching on the forum you should be able to find it pretty quickly.
Moghunter's battle cursor didn't quite work in my game because I think there were conflicts with Yanfly's Plugins. So I decided to use Yanfly's one instead. It's funny because I didn't know Yanfly had a battle cursor until you mentioned it.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Phew! logged back. Seems I was too occupied with 3D learning (yeah for RPGM purposes) creating IRL space, trying to grow catnip, dealing with health and DC is good. (so MrC) ^^
Currently trying to add items in the same style as Kyrise's excellent icons. I like having a large variety of items :3 KyriseandMe.PNG
Create MiniMaps, Sprites for MV Enemies, & Aethereal Plane Battlebacks | RPG Maker News #74

Vtubers Vs MOTHER.png

This might be my next project. You like it?
I'm off to search the master script list for my skill issue. HOORAY! FUN!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zakariadu78