RMMV Arrow to indicate who you are using an item on (SRD Hud Maker)

KazukiT

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
SRD Hud Maker: http://sumrndm.site/hud-maker/

I was wondering how would I make an arrow appear in SRD Hud Maker whenever an ally is selecting who they are going to use a item or skill.

Attachments

• Character Select Arrow.PNG
    Character Select Arrow.PNG
    981.6 KB · Views: 9

KazukiT

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

KazukiT

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

KazukiT

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I Googled "RPG Maker MV battle cursor" and (aside from Yanfly's, which is now paid) found a recommendation for Moghunter's Battle Cursor, so that's an option.

Aside from that, this actually came up within the past couple of weeks for HUDMaker, I'm just not certain of the wording the person asked for. If you do a bit of searching on the forum you should be able to find it pretty quickly.

KazukiT

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I Googled "RPG Maker MV battle cursor" and (aside from Yanfly's, which is now paid) found a recommendation for Moghunter's Battle Cursor, so that's an option.

Aside from that, this actually came up within the past couple of weeks for HUDMaker, I'm just not certain of the wording the person asked for. If you do a bit of searching on the forum you should be able to find it pretty quickly.
Moghunter's battle cursor didn't quite work in my game because I think there were conflicts with Yanfly's Plugins. So I decided to use Yanfly's one instead. It's funny because I didn't know Yanfly had a battle cursor until you mentioned it.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Hope he recovers fast :|
Looks like it's functional:
It's a common thing to forget eating &drinking while you are working concentrated, right?
If I had discovered RPG-Maker before moving together with my girlfriend, I'd have died of dehydration a long time ago.
Ami
trying to change my picture & got screwed up...
I've been busy working on my next music pack, and I've also been busy composing some personal compositions. Depending on the type of mood and setting, sometimes I just really love the sound of music created in lofi mono. It has its charm.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mad_maniac