Freelance Illustrator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey guys!

I've been a long time lurker, but I'm looking to be more active on the forums, so I'd like to show you some of my art.
I'm a freelance artist by trade and I like to use watercolors and ink. Here are some personal favorites I've made.

Gift

Slice

Poisonous

Spell

Chicken

Mercenary

Baking Knight

If you'd like to see more of my stuff, check out these links: TUMBLR , INSTAGRAM
Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow, these are actually really good! You could easily do commissions (although you need 30 posts to have access to the classified section of this forum), or, if you feel extra generous, you could even open a resource workshop and share some assets with the community! (Thalzon's battlers are becoming mainstream, although they aren't at YEP plugins level yet lol).

Romanticist

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Man, you're definitely talented. I wish I could draw this good :kaocry: Lol
The first pic reminds me of Cuphead... well, and 30's cartoons, by that token. Really cool stuff.

Nivlacart

Glue my hand to the tablet pen.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
My goodness, your art is so stylistic. I love your use of blacks! And the shapes and proportions!

xaev

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Thats some really nice lineart!

woop

Freelance Illustrator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you for the kind words everyone, I really appreciate them!

Since it's currently Inktober, I thought I'd share some of my favorites so far.

Mindless

Freeze

Build

Snow

Dragon

Ash

Overgrown

I'm following the official Inktober prompt list if you're curious.

standardplayer

Keeper of Kitties
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Epic. All of it. Nice consistent style, and pretty original looking! The one with the snow and birds, where pumpkin is ready to draw the blade looks sick!

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
OMG Already Inktober??? Well to be honest I get a kick imagining all holidays inspired games/cards you'd make. (and now to find the Inktober thread ^^)

woop

Freelance Illustrator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
OMG Already Inktober??? Well to be honest I get a kick imagining all holidays inspired games/cards you'd make. (and now to find the Inktober thread ^^)
Yeah! I also like to imagine what kind of things I could turn some of my artwork into. I designed this piece here with a Fall greeting card in mind:

It would be so fun to have a pop-up book-esque illustration on the inside of the card.

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
It is so doable. Kawaiiii~! Happy pumpking givi... err Thanksgiving!

Gagz9k

Developer of Lewdness
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Such a cool inked vibe on this drawings!! I actually found you on instagram recently and I was in love with your character design. Too cute!

standardplayer

Keeper of Kitties
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Does it sound fake if I say I like every single one of them?? I'm obsessed with the pumpkin character, he's super cool, especially with the sword ^^

woop

Freelance Illustrator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Such a cool inked vibe on this drawings!! I actually found you on instagram recently and I was in love with your character design. Too cute!
Thank you, and thank you so much for the follow!

Does it sound fake if I say I like every single one of them?? I'm obsessed with the pumpkin character, he's super cool, especially with the sword ^^
Of course not! Thank you, I've grown quite fond of these characters over the course of Inktober, and the sword 'Pumpkling' is definitely a favorite of mine too!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Pretend you were telling, reading, or listening to a very serious, slightly scary story about witches. Would a witch doing the stereotypical flying on a broomstick thing ruin the mood?
Yeseylon wrote on CrowStorm's profile.
All Hail Storm Crow, the Blue Eyes White Dragon of MtG!
I love these real life Oblivion videos:
I'm playing DQ:XI DE in 2d mode with the synthesized soundtrack, the only way a RPGMAKER creator should play it. :D
:/ it really get on my nerves reading stuff about how to write a resume and they say things like "turn your failures into wins!!!" ... no interview Ive ever had cared to hear anything about my failures, and why would they :( ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magicmicycle