Art work for Title Screen

Lauri J. Ajanki

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Looking for someone to make TITLE SCREEN ARTWORK for my game "Path to Demonrealm".

You can find the full game from here:

Path to Demonrealm

I believe the Title Screen would work best, if it has the character Oya in it: she looks like a "ronin with nigerian colors". The title screen can have other characters from the game and of course, as many demons as you can fit in it.The title screen also MUST have the game name "Path to Demonrealm" in it.

Possibility to make more artwork as well. The game would benefit from mid scene images, like when I introduce a new character there could be an image of that character. Or a scene important to the plot.

- Lauri Ajanki

Last edited by a moderator:

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
FYI: the request forum is for free requests. If you want to pay for it, this would need to go into the classified area for paid commissions

However, your post count is to low to even see that area, because we are not allowing new users to handle paid commissions through our site.

Lauri J. Ajanki

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
FYI: the request forum is for free requests. If you want to pay for it, this would need to go into the classified area for paid commissions

However, your post count is to low to even see that area, because we are not allowing new users to handle paid commissions through our site.

Thank you for informing me on this matter!

In the link, you all provide many good arguments on the dangers and annoyances of giving new forum members full rights. I've read the discussions in the link you provided.

I was not aware that commissions are not allowed on request forums. I never post on a forum without reading the rules. This particular rule was not mentioned anywhere, not that I know of. However, as a sign of respect for your request, I've edited out the implications on possible commissions from my post.

As for the request, I hope that people check out my game on the completed game forums. The game is not solely mine, it contains art and music from the members of our community, @Thalzon and @Blodeuyn. You will see that a game this caliber deserves a quality title screen.

- Lauri

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

And now since I've got the whole game parts working, the *contents* await.

I've invented a cheap way to manipulate weather. Should I get it patented?
It's change from frikin' hot to beautiful at the cost of only 4 beers.
I think is french enough.
Yanfly told me the new earth all animations in MZ look a bit like summoning potatoes and now I can't unsee it. halp

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akshpatil