Restart

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So, I recently found out that https://artbreeder.com/ is now open for a public beta. I played around with ganbreeder a lot, and this expands on it.

What is it?

A set of cutting-edge Generative-Adversarial Neural Networks that let you generate, tweak, and hybridize different images, to make

Monsters

Floating cities

Landscapes

Portraits

and more!

It's still in beta, but the full version is coming out quickly. Rights are generally a little unknown territory when doing AI-assisted art stuff, but according to the site author "a new and clear terms-of-service is coming soon that will clarify all this!", and that the terms will basically be that "users own their own images, I only have a right to show them (i.e on a poster or something)."

Anyway, I'd love to see people post their best (or most horribly mutated) creations. I think this'll also be useful for doing things like generating animated dialog portraits for characters, or just to make general weird stuff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

RayGarden7 wrote on Geovid's profile.
Hey I'm new the RPG Maker forms as well and was having the same problem you are with needing 30 post or 30 threads we must complete. Maybe we could help each other out? Why you on the forms what is your goal?

Apparently the various VS core plugins are going to be free. :LZSexcite:
Now to go wash the stink off myself from having had to look at Twitter.
:rtear:

heroine before entering いせかい
We're giving away a copy of MZ come join us!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Candywolf949