Art by VexedEnigma
That's right, folks! It's time for another mapping/screenshot contest. So, dust off those fingers and get to creating!
This time around, we've got a little twist for you... Your map must include a visual resource you created from scratch - a tile, object or character. This resource must be at least 32x32 pixels in size, and must be posted separately under the map.
- Entry map must be in RPG Maker VX-Ace default size - 544x416 pixels. You may use any RPG Maker editor, or an art program for parallax maps.
- Entry map must include one visual resource created from scratch, at least 32x32 pixels and also posted separately under the map.
- One original entry per person. Don't recycle old screenshots of existing maps.
- You may use any theme/area you'd like. Bonus points will be given to those of you who have a unique theme.
- You may use any resources that are available for RPG Maker use, as long they are credited with the author's name and link to their page. No ripped content allowed!
- You may edit your entry as much as you'd like, but please remove the older versions. Your final version should be identified via text.
- Judging will be done by a few of our wonderful staff members.
- Judges will be looking for creativity, functionality and good use of resources.
- 3rd place will receive a resource pack of their choice.
- 2nd place will receive two resource packs of their choice.
- 1st place will receive RPG Maker of their choice, plus two resource packs.
- A secret winner will win a secret!
Lastly, there will be a random draw and 5 lucky participants will receive 10$ in forum store credit.
- All entries must be in by Thursday, July 31st @ 11PM GMT.
Last edited by a moderator: