As an asset a special or physical skill

Azel2

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm mirroring a project and I have a few knowledge but there's one that gets my attention and I don't know how to activate it,
The physical skill OB0rLBf.pngI already have sprites of its use but I have no idea how to activate it help me plis :'v

A-kun

boop the snoot
Reaction score
First Language
English (US)
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That animation plays when you use a skill that has the "special" skill type.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
the settings are in the database. just check the skill itself, one of those settings is the selection between physical, magical or certain hit sequences.

if that is set to physical skill and the animation does not appear, then either you have the wrong skill type (the skill type must not be set to SV magic in the system tab) or a plugin is overriding the setting

Azel2

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
la configuración está en la base de datos. sólo tienes que comprobar la habilidad en sí, una de esas configuraciones es la selección entre secuencias físicas, mágicas o determinadas.

si está configurado como habilidad física y la animación no aparece, entonces o tiene el tipo de habilidad incorrecto (el tipo de habilidad no debe configurarse como magia SV en la pestaña del sistema) o un complemento está anulando la configuración
Grax :D

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Make a Game in RMMZ Streams are going to remain in hiatus this week. Too much to do! 4 things will be announced on Monday though! Look forward to that.
Typed a long-ish reply to a post... forgot to actually HIT the post button, and moved to a different page.... finally noticed, don't remember what all I had typed and don't feel like trying to re-type it all.... smh....
Their tactics are evolving. They've learned to call for help when cornered. Never trust a mammal!
Good morning all. I still have a post up on video editing for cinematic trailers. Please make sure to check that out and give me a message as its still active in offers.
Hey everyone! I'm back :D

Snow White? More like Snowhere to be seen amiright? Hahaha I'm so sorry!! :kaocry:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anselmo00