As an asset a special or physical skill

Azel2

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm mirroring a project and I have a few knowledge but there's one that gets my attention and I don't know how to activate it,
The physical skill OB0rLBf.pngI already have sprites of its use but I have no idea how to activate it help me plis :'v

A-kun

boop the snoot
Reaction score
First Language
English (US)
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That animation plays when you use a skill that has the "special" skill type.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
the settings are in the database. just check the skill itself, one of those settings is the selection between physical, magical or certain hit sequences.

if that is set to physical skill and the animation does not appear, then either you have the wrong skill type (the skill type must not be set to SV magic in the system tab) or a plugin is overriding the setting

Azel2

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
la configuración está en la base de datos. sólo tienes que comprobar la habilidad en sí, una de esas configuraciones es la selección entre secuencias físicas, mágicas o determinadas.

si está configurado como habilidad física y la animación no aparece, entonces o tiene el tipo de habilidad incorrecto (el tipo de habilidad no debe configurarse como magia SV en la pestaña del sistema) o un complemento está anulando la configuración
Grax :D

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Sometimes a mechanic that is meant to add challenge is just annoying. Even the Final Fantasy games did not completely escape this pitfall of design. (FF8 draw system I'm looking at you - grrrr)
starting working on the sprites for one of my games major antagonists finally. here's the first frame of his chanting motion in battle.
Have spent too much time hammering out with a friend just how to make a reoccurring enemy that permanently learns skills you use against her.
I know what I want in a loose sense. Maybe I should just make a post asking for opinions and suggestions.
Shoot Enemy Off-Screen, Run RPG Maker Game as a Web Server, & Thai Keyboard | RPG Maker News #109

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bad_At_Scripting