EseQueL

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
DOWNLOAD HERE - Google Play Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.quelgames.ascendantsoftheeast
Price: $0.99

Hello everyone,
I am back with a new mobile game. This time, it is a 4v4 turn-based battle arena!
My focus in this game is to have unique characters with complex abilities and status effects. The game is designed to have unique experience per battle and requiring strategy. You won't be aimlessly casting whatever skill is powerful! It also has a smart AI (which I update every time I spot an AI doing something stupid) so yeah you will feel like you're battling against humans!

Here's the game's trailer!

Game Features:
- No In-App Purchases
- No ads
- Can play without internet
- Average of 16 minutes per battle
- Endless replayability with built-in win rate system
- Built-in controller

There are currently 24 Characters!
- Elgrant the Vampire
- Hector the Cyborg
- Prince the Entertainer
- Mark the Geomancer
- Rafael the Warrior
- Seq the Blaster
- Aldrick the Sniper
- Jek the Holy Knight
- Duke the Stargazer
- Ron the Arch Ranger
- Carl the Jester
- Athan the Ronin
- Arana the Winter Maiden
- Leine the Beast Tamer
- Karyl the Bubble Mage
- Freynan the Archaeologist
- Koji the Cyber Agent
- Mai the Harpy Lady
- Mina the Conjurer
- Nympha the Ghost Bride
- Thanatos the Grim Reaper
- Airi the Violet Pixie
- Czarina the Ice Queen
- Lyka the White Fox

Credits:
Yanfly, SumRndmDde, Bobstah, Aloe Guvner, triacontane, waynee95, Bokou, Enterbrain, Kadokawa, Fallen Angel Olivia, Hime, DreamX, Lady Luck, whtdragon, SergeofBIBEK, RavenBlackbird, SkottyTV, Ellye, Sasuke KANNAZUKI, byBibo, Jardson Jean, Resi

Engine Used: RPG Maker MV

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Mom tested positive for COVID thanks to a single stupid coworker of hers not taking sh*t serious.
I'll prolly won't be on here for a while as we deal with this.
So before I inevitably start a new project to reorganize myself (I will make sure to save important info dw), I will make an external list of what I want in the final database.
Although a lot of things are still not finished, I can't delay the early access date.
It's her birthday. :kaojoy:
Have you ever been truly comfortable? This weekend I experienced it for the first time in my 33 years on this planet. Try to get comfy, friends.
Every once in a while I check to see if my planned game titles are taken or trademarked. Still okay. I plan to take my time for the sake of quality, but at the same time it feels like a race against some hidden dev out there who also plans to publish or register the same title.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duselre