HexMozart88

The Master of Random Garbage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I'm actually looking for 2 narrators. Firstly, I need someone who can do a depressed teenage boy voice (but don't overdo it. I don't want to hear Eeyore, LOL.) When Rikuto is sharing his own thoughts, it will be in the first person. But in anyone else's point of view, it's going to be third person, and so I'll need a neutral sounding narrator to talk on behalf of them. Masc, fem, or ambiguous, doesn't bother me either way.

For both narrators, I need someone with emotion. This is a game with a gut-wrenching story and it needs to come across that way. You'll also have a lot of lines (sorry). The game is in a diary sort of format, so there will be lots of narration.

The thread for my game is here.
https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/ascension-day-demo-now-available.92458/

Here's the sample dialogue for Rikuto's narrator.

1653156972963.png

And here's a snippet for the others.

1653157124246.png

DM me with which narrator you would like to play, and a recording of your chosen dialogue. No rush, as the game is far from done. I decided to start looking now, so when I am ready, I'd have someone on hand rather than delaying the game's development down the line.

TRADE
I'm a jack of pretty much all trades except programming, so just let me know what you want done and I'll do it.

HexMozart88

The Master of Random Garbage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Giving this a bump. Really trying to spruce this thing up.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Thunderstorm approaching: *rumble rumble*

Me: "Hmph... so.. you've come..."

And ONLY me: (adapts fighting stance) "...now show me your TRUE POWER!!!"

*Thunderstorm fizzles out. Sunshine and rainbows.*

Seriously, ONLY ME: "No! Come back! I.. I didn't mean..."
The black rose maiden! :kaopride:
vmTLAk8.jpg

Character: Aki Izayoi from Yugioh 5Ds.
Took some trial and error, but I managed to create "visuals" for underground dig path regions.
Couldn't sleep at all so I started working on the topmost deck. I've had to make several deviations from the Imperator/Berengaria's deck-plans to accommodate MV's movement, but 100% accuracy was never my intention.
Still no name for the poor ship...:kaodes:
Screenshot-2022-06-25-053308.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hvrhrt