First Language
portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
KZBbbD.png

Engine: RPG Maker MV
Genre: RPG , Fantasy, Adventure
Introduction:

Note: English is not my Native Language, sorry for some spelling issues.

I would like to present my first project. it's called "Asgarnon dark light"
it is a conceptual game about a fictional world that I created,
a fantasy world with adventurers, monsters, guild quests, and so on. Comparable to the world of "Goblin Slayer", my idea is to invest in the content of the game and enrich the world of asgarnon so that the Player always has something to do, but of course without leaving a good story aside!
Game:

There was a group of adventurers in the city of Kormam that was recognized as the strongest group in the region, together they faced and will destroy any and all threats to the site,

Rowenna the sorceress of the group as well as her friend Melliz had the ambition for the position of Regional Guild Master, a position given only to the most powerful adventurers of each guild, both had a rivalry and at the same time a huge companionship, Rowenna belonged to the clan. umbron, a clan who mastered shadow element magic in order to increase her power, Rowenna resorted to forbidden rituals to summon the entity of darkness to steal her power and become the most powerful Umbron that ever existed.

Darkness is an evil entity that cannot be dominated by any mortal, unfortunately Rowenna did not know it and it cost her her life, Rowenna was pregnant and before she died gave birth to her son Dazlin at the time of Dazlin's birth Rowenna was possessed by darkness, that made Dazlin get what Rowenna wanted so much, the boy was born with the blood of the entity of darkness being the most powerful Umbron, but orphaned right after his birth.

Dazlin was adopted by Melliz who raised him as his own son, when he grew up and discovered the truth about his past, Dazlin decided to find the darkness that was still loose around the world in order to destroy it and avenge his mother.

Screenshot_3.png
Screenshot_1.png
Screenshot_2.png
Screenshot_4.png
Screenshot_5.png
Screenshot_6.png

Features:
  • fishing system
  • ranking system
  • equipment craft
  • character relationship system
  • day and night system
  • house system (decoration, buy, sell etc ...)

Demo:
LInk:

Last edited:

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
You got such a catchy presentation title!

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
Well... nice catchy font to present a game's name. ^^

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Tarzanthecat wrote on hiddenone's profile.
THANK YOU SO MUCH HIDDENONE ADSKFSJDFSKDF
Another unscheduled stream for Lightestone~ this time because we hit affiliate! Aaaahh- So other than the game we're also going to work on emotes/badges/etc!

www.twitch.tv/riazey
Is it necroposting if I ask for more info in my own months old thread? All the information in the thread is relevant
JRPG TextBox HTML - Part 2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lark_Larkington