5dudn5

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Is there a function on RPG maker which asks players to input their e-mail address? and the game owner can receive that information automatically?

Looking to get feedback from the players, if possible.

Thank you,

fizzly

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Nope, there is no such an option. At last without scripts.

Sparky89

Game Designer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is there a function on RPG maker which asks players to input their e-mail address? and the game owner can receive that information automatically?

Looking to get feedback from the players, if possible.

Thank you,
The only way around this, is if you have a website, and make it compulsory to sign in via email to gain access to the game.

Bendyizzt

The Radionist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
The only way around this, is if you have a website, and make it compulsory to sign in via email to gain access to the game.
what the smart person said [@Sparky89]

Kagemaru

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If you want feedback, why do you need your players' email addresses? YOU should be the one to give your email address instead.
You could make an event right at the beginning of your game and write something like "I would like to know what you think of my game. Make this game better by sending me feedback at (your email address here). Thank you very much and I hope you enjoy the game! ^.^"

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Finally done with the school project, here's the raw video of it. o_O :smile:
Can February March? No, but April May.
Alisa: Prophecy of the Falling Stars. Join Alisa, a quiet girl with a heart filled with love and hope, on her journey to prevent a calamity. My next RPG Maker music pack is my largest and most focused pack yet. It's a musical story that focuses on a young heroine named Alisa who has been assigned the ultimate task to prevent a calamity.

SnJj_O.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrPoporucha