Astaltw MV Ressources

Astaltw

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Other
Thanks to mlogan, I know now that I can make this thread.
(https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/inde...-hatless-glassless-version.84168/#post-776498)
Well I like to do pixel art with paint in my free time, and drawing cartoon animation in toon boom animation sometime too.
So I decided to share what I will do from now one, (when I can =) ). I more do game with Unity than RPG Maker MV(because yet there are not much action script that I understand enough), so I don't have much interest into, keeping my art for myself.

I will post here the ressource I make and can share, it will be mostly charset, portrait and sv_battler.

SV Battler stuff:

Vibrato edit:
(Term of use of Vibrato:
Is credit required? How do I credit?
Yes. Please credit using both the site(http://p3x774.web.fc2.com/)
and the author's name 'vibrato'.
Are these resources allowed in commercial games?
Yes.
Can I repost these resources?
Yes, but please don't claim them as yours/give credit.
Can I edit these resources?
Yes.
Can I distribute these edited resources?
Not mentioned, but since reposting the original resources is okay,
this too is probably alright. Just remember to give credit to vibrato.
Other rules listed:
You can use these resources in eventing/scripting resources.
You can use these resources in adult themed games.
)

Edited Charset:

Before making vibrato sv battler I make the charset, my free time is getting small because of my studies, sorry that it is so slow. Currently finishing the charset, it's a conversion of the vx sprite made by Archeia, so give her credit if use in any commercial or non commercial project.

Portrait: Made by editing picture in the Extra Asset folder of RPGMMV, so credit to enterbrain, for commercial use just change color or shape.
(Ingrid is a knight, will give her an armor and sv battler later, property of Lilith studio)

(Olivia is a warrior, property of Silky studio)
Iconset updated: There are many famous sword... But, if you don't give them their proper name, and recolor them, you'll can use them commercially I think. If too lazy to recolor or rename, still can use it for fun:
(added line 6 full of copyrights, but, modify it and it will be fine)

SV weapons:
Those plugins might help you use "big size weapons":
https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/weapon-sprites-enhanced.47689/
http://yanfly.moe/2016/01/28/yep-63-weapon-animation/
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Free to use
: (doesn't need recoloration or renaming for commercial use)
I called it excalinya: (288x64)(icon line 4)

I called it bigmeatcutter: (288x64)(icon line 2)

I called it hugemeatcutter: (600x300)(icon line 2)

I called it greyplanet: (288x64)(icon line 9)

I called it greystar: (600x300)(icon line 9)

I called it hopeofgaia: (288x64)(icon line 2)

I called it soulcalibig: (600x300)(icon line 1)

I called it soulcaliwing: (288x64)(icon line 1)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need recoloration/renaming/credit for commercial use:
Light of Doom, ripped by Rasgar in DemonHunterLegend3: (600x300)(icon line8)

Sandalphon from DateALive: (288x64)(icon line 2)

Sandalphon's sister from DateALive the movie: (288x64)(icon line 2)

Nehemah from DateALive: (288x64)(icon line 2)

Halvanhelev from DateALive: (600x300) she's supposed to be 4m long...(icon line 2)

Paverschlev from DateALive: (600x300)(icon line 2)

Moonlight Greatsword from Dark Soul game serie: (icon line 3)

Soul Calibur from Soul Calibur game serie: (icon line 1)

Soul Edge from Soul Calibur game serie: (icon line 1)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Term of use: None. Free to use, edit, improve, share, commercially or not, print it on any paper... No credit needed.
Upcoming update: VX cover art character sv battler (Vibrato style)=CANCELLED because it seem that they are not much popular anymore and doing Vibrato style battler require too much effort to me for being done for free.
You may will notice that I'm not a pro into pixel art, so if you can improve my stuff, I won't mind that you post your improvement here or on your thread.
Feel free to ask me any questions you have in mind, keep an open mind if possible)).
For request, hum, not sure that I'll can satisfy much, but, still ask if have any. Thanks for reading.

(to install put it in Steam/steamapps/common/RPG Maker MV/Generator/SV/Female)
(to install put it in Steam/steamapps/common/RPG Maker MV/Generator/SV/Male)

EDIT: First little update, about the vx cover character, I'm currently finishing their map sprite, then will come the sv battler and few more icon of gear.
EDIT2:I can make SV weapons of my inconset, it's just that 288x64 is too small for most of them... But this is a thing I can do yes, I'll try to make the charset of armored Ingrid to at least, finish one of the thing I began. And charset for few SV helmet I made too.
Next edit will add the Soul Calibur's weapon(namco property...).
EDIT3: Line 1, 2, 9 finished. Sandalphon improved. Next later.
EDIT4: Added spoiler for more convenient navigation.

Last edited:

Hyreal

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Astaltw

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Other
Thanks a lot people. Will be updating asap!

Astaltw

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Other
I keep the work going, let me know if you have animation of attack in mind to add to the vibrato sv battler I'm doing.
Work in progress:

Wazzzyki

Yonko wannabe
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Nicee! keep up the good work! :D

You've got really nice looking swords! Looking forward to the day you might turn them in to SV weapons! :)

Astaltw

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Other
Here few SV generator helmet requested by someone through a pm I received recently:
(to install put it in Steam/steamapps/common/RPG Maker MV/Generator/SV/Male)

(to install put it in Steam/steamapps/common/RPG Maker MV/Generator/SV/Female)
[url=https://www.noelshack.com/2018-08-5-1519387532-sv-body-p12-15f.png]

[/URL]
Will try to make map sprite for those later, let me know if have other request wanted about helm or sword or armor.
EDIT-1:There go the TV (map sprite) and the icon for the generator.
EDIT-2:Better spoiler and SV female version added.
I might add few more helm later. I hope it's useful and thanks for the like =) .

Last edited:

Mesajia

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow, these helmets are pretty cool :) I would like to see map sprites for them. My project will contain a lot of soldiers and my hero needs to join the army. So it's great to have some variations. Some more armors would be great too.

Astaltw

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Other
Here one of my big update! There come 14 new Helmet (+1 not new) inspired by many video games/manga and stuff and so on and so forth...

Upcoming update: Will do their TV(map sprite) and their inventory iconset soon(for the 15+6 helmet done).
And will see what I can do about making some armor.
About my sword iconset, I think I will separate it in 2 section, the free ones and the copyright ones, and I think I will adapt them all in 288x64 because it seem that nobody really like to use plugin making huge weapon, correct me if I'm wrong?
(If you want me to do futuristic stuff I can try too, just let me know). And will do the SV battler of evil 3,5,8 if nobody do it soon.
I hope you like those helmet and that they will help you to add epic/mythic gear for your heroes, and like this post if you want me to work faster, because that help my motivation a lot.
Happy game making!
WIP:

EDIT1: One helmet added to the 14 => 15+6=21.
SV helmet 21/21, TV helmet sprite 7/21, iconset sprite 0/21, Evil 3,5,8 in progress.

EDIT2: TV helmet sprite 21/21. Thanks for the support people, it motivated me a lot!
There might need to do little adjustment to few of them depending of the hair style of the heroes you are making wear them(but it's not hard to edit such detail I think).
I would be glad to check recoloration or modification of them if you do them, so if you are willing to share what you make from this, post a link to them here if you don't mind. Or a link to the link that goes to them...

Last edited:

Flagred

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I looking forward for evil 3 , 5 and 8 sv battler as far as I know no one make it and I want it long time ago. I really hope there an awesome person out there who can make it. And may be its you. Still looking forward to stuff you make so far , especially the sv battler for evil 3 5 and 8. Keep up good work.

Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
I will be looking forward to seeing every helmet having all the sheets so we will be able to recolor them. And use them in and outside of battle.

maigmemple

Face maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yeah they are sick :) good work :D

Astaltw

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Other
Sure no problem, we can make as many version as we want and it's nicely made, good job. Of course to be fully faithful to the original design I drawn, the yellow eyes are supposed to be higher but that's a cool version anyway!

maigmemple

Face maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sure no problem, we can make as many version as we want and it's nicely made, good job. Of course to be fully faithful to the original design I drawn, the yellow eyes are supposed to be higher but that's a cool version anyway!
Hahaha now that you have said that I’ve just realised it! I’ll make another :) because I like all these helmets:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I made my own pizza. First critique, more chicken next time.
My pumpkin! Anyone like Fallout?

It's not terrible, but could be better. This thing took me over an hour to carve. :kaophew:

Dad's watching a WWII documentary while I work on some cool assets for my games. I just love RPG Maker!
Also Happy Halloween! Dad's friend won't be coming unfortunately, but Dad will still be taking me to Boxi Park to have some fun tonight! I'll be posting a video on my YouTube channel of the show, and I'll be sure to post a link here.
"Nightmares exist outside of logic and there's little fun to be had in explanations. They're antithetical to the poetry of fear. In a horror story the victim keeps asking why, but there can be no explanation and there shouldn't be one..." - Stephen King
I feel people seek explanation and demand it sometimes in games, but in the horror genre, well, maybe you shouldn't have one. Silent Hill 1 comes to mind...
Managed to implement QSprite.

Always double check your plugin order.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SGXNinetyNine