Astaltw

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Other
Hey folks, guess who is back?!
Yeah just me, duh! Not gonna do an underwear vid like BelleDelphine though!

I plan to do simple Vibrato's battler when I have time, perhaps some portrait if I ever get satisfied with the quality of any of them. And, as I did before, some map TV helmet and sv_actor helmet.

I really hope a plugin to add more frame to the battler could be added to MZ, one that would be compatible with Visustella party plugin at least.
Will add more later.
Happy game making.

Terms of use:
Free for commercial & non-commercial use(for both kids and adult games).
You may edit these for your own use, but don't post them anywhere without my permission. You can ask for edits of them in request boards if you feel like it though.
Give credits to Astaltw (it's me).
Give credits to Vibrato if using my edits of his work and mention his website: http://p3x774.web.fc2.com/
(I assume he's a guy, but I don't remember honestly).

You need to own RMMZ to be allowed to use legally my edit of RMMZ.
You need to own RMMV to be allowed to use legally my edit of RMMV,
(You can then use them in VX, VXAce or XP or MV or any other RM).
TopView bunny front hair:

TopViewMV bunny suit:
SideView_actor bunny front hair:
Other color:

MV cover art characters:
Nina with free shoulders
Nina hatless
Dilara hatless/glassesless

Last edited:

Elgigante94

PROJECT 1
Reaction score
First Language
French, Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Absolutely beautifull !

Astaltw

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Other
Thanks for the compliments folks, although I think vibrato battler aren't very fun to make for me those day.

I'm planning to make a new version of battler with a look similar to Summoner War but in 2d later and depending on how it turn out, I'll do the RTP in that style and helmets too. And some pixely portrait maybe too.
Otherwise I'll stay to the basic chibi format but that doesn't mean I can't do some specific little commission through privates messages.

For now I answered a request I was supposed to answer, few years ago...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Woke up on an awful nightmare of being banned here because some mod didn't liked me in a super-heroes freeform round robin RP where I used throwing normal hammer as power and it was qualified being too OP. XD Nice to read you all guys. Will not wait next nightmares.
Staring at all the RPG Maker versions I have and realizing that my project has been a long time coming. But, I finally feel like I have the knowledge and experience to make it into something good.
We're almost done with the jam game! :D
I get scam calls all the time so today I gave them a piece of my mind. They hung up on me. Sweet revenge.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xetyss