Astrea's Armory (SV Weapons Based On Other Games)

Astrea

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yo, I'm some guy who likes swords. I also like video games, thus, I made some swords based off of ones from other games.
How bout that.

THESE ARE NOT RIPS, ( I made them myself!) but the designs of these swords are based off of other RPGs, so I'm not entirely sure how the whole "intellectual property" deal factors into all of this. Maybe a mod can clarify.

If you do use these, commercial or otherwise, a copy of the game would be rad, and just credit "Astrea" somewhere in there.

I'm gonna also say you have to have a legal copy of RPG Maker MV to use them,
just in case anything in here ends up being edited from the RTP.

You'll also wanna credit whtdragon, as these are technically really heavy edits of her weapons.
(I used her Rapier set to get the alignment right, and the handles of them are really close
to her design.)

All of the sheets are formatted to be used with Yanfly's Weapon Animation plugin,
because I dislike the hassle of using the stock weapon sheet format.

Broadsword (FF1):

Longsword (FF1):

Mithril Sword (FF1):

Deathbringer (FF1):

Falchion:

Dark Sword(FFIV):

Shadowblade(FFIV):

Deathbringer(FFIV):

Silver Blade: Based off of the itty bitty icon for the weapon of the same name in the GBA Fire Emblem games.

And my personal favorite, The Red Saber/Djinn from Monster Hunter:

I'll post more when/if I make more. These were just made for a little personal project I'm making for fun.
But if people really have requests, I'm totally down to give it a go, this is really fun!

Last edited:

Astrea

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Small update, added the Falchion/Deathbringer (FF1). I really like how this one turned out!

I think I'll be doing spears or axes next, but I know the Saber/Wyrmkiller is up next as well.

Last edited:

Nectar

Bees love me.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
They look fantastic! Look up Monster Hunter Frontier weapons, try doing some of those :3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly with The Witcher 3! Feel free to drop by!
I have a specialized class on intellectual property this semester (on Patent and Trademarks, Copyrights is next semester). Only had a quick overview of that in previous business law classes. I'll be able to help more people here when it comes to knowing what to do and your rights for intellectual property!
When you wanna write another pedantic post of your views on game dev... but your cousin and aunt have invited you to bowling
"Hey there! Hope you're having a nice day, you are awesome!"

(Of course the hand is awful :kaoswt: )
I need a new option on YouTube that goes "Dont recommend videos/channels in this language because I do not speak it"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meektot