- Bug fixes for Menu/UI.
- Bug fixes for Duel battles.
- Added Retry function for Duel Battles.
- Added Special Skill for Angus.
- Added Autosave notification.
- Removed Party Chat (Didn't like the implementation. I may bring it back.)
- Gamepad Config scene updated to fit UI theme for consistency.
- Window Color option added. (Seven colors)
- Changed specific item descriptions for clarification.
- Fixed Party Switching Bug.
- Added Status Menu.
- Luck can now be viewed as a parameter.
- Small mapping changes to allow for better player navigation.
From this point on, I'm hoping to make only incremental changes. Thanks again for the ideas and feedback!
The thread has been updated with a Developer's Note.
The main character for the first game was originally going to become a member of the party in the third game but I'm probably changing him to an important NPC instead. That brings the third game's total ensemble roster down to nine with one optional secret character.