- Bug fixes for Menu/UI.
- Bug fixes for Duel battles.
- Added Retry function for Duel Battles.
- Added Special Skill for Angus.
- Added Autosave notification.
- Removed Party Chat (Didn't like the implementation. I may bring it back.)
- Gamepad Config scene updated to fit UI theme for consistency.
- Window Color option added. (Seven colors)
- Changed specific item descriptions for clarification.
- Fixed Party Switching Bug.
- Added Status Menu.
- Luck can now be viewed as a parameter.
- Small mapping changes to allow for better player navigation.
From this point on, I'm hoping to make only incremental changes. Thanks again for the ideas and feedback!
The thread has been updated with a Developer's Note.
Back in the old days, long before I was born, salted crisps - or potato chips, for you yanks - came unsalted and had a little pouch of salt to manually shake on it. Of course, things are more efficient now, but Walker's still brought back the old 'Salt 'N' Shake' style a couple years ago. Dunno why, but if I had to guess, I'd say it's because the nostalgia crowd were getting salty.