Fantasy realist/Advocatus Diaboli
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Author: Triacontane from JP forums.
  • Adds a feature that changes the rate at which gauges accumulate in time progress battle.
  • Agility value remains the same and only affects the gauge accumulation speed.

In Triacontane Plugin:
Enter the following in the memo field of the database(*) that has the feature.
* You can use the control character \[n]
* <HasteAndSlow:50> // The accumulation rate will be 50%.
* <HasteAndSlow:200> // The accumulation rate will be 200%.
* * Actors, Classes, Weapons, Armors, Enemies, and States.

This plugin is released under the MIT License.
Terms of Use:
Please credit: (C)2020 Triacontane
* The plugin can be modified and redistributed without the permission of the author, and usage patterns such as (commercial, 18 prohibited, etc.) There are no restrictions on this plugin.
* This plugin is already your to use.

You can support Triacontane here:
[Blog] : https://triacontane.blogspot.jp/
[Twitter]: https://twitter.com/triacontane/

Here is the original.

Last edited:

Kupotepo

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Nekohime1989, Hello nice to see you here. I do not know. I check the plugin out later. If you manage to test first and it is not working together, I can inform the author.

Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Nekohime1989
It can be really difficult to make plugins compatibles with Visustella since their code has been encrypted, the plugin authors has to request to Visus team an authorization or make a patch by themselves I think.

That's the bad side of Visus plugins, due that reason I'm wondering if I should just stop using any of their plugins because it can be really troublesome for an own programmer team to make bugfixes for a code they can't see, in short, if you want to use VIsus plugins, you'll likely have to request a similar feature to Visus and just use their plugins or just find an alternative system which is possible to make patches without have to request permissions.

Nekohime1989

Nekohime
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Not
@Nekohime1989
It can be really difficult to make plugins compatibles with Visustella since their code has been encrypted, the plugin authors has to request to Visus team an authorization or make a patch by themselves I think.

That's the bad side of Visus plugins, due that reason I'm wondering if I should just stop using any of their plugins because it can be really troublesome for an own programmer team to make bugfixes for a code they can't see, in short, if you want to use VIsus plugins, you'll likely have to request a similar feature to Visus and just use their plugins or just find an alternative system which is possible to make patches without have to request permissions.
No truth to that at all. There's actually a plugin compatibility channel on there discord for that reason.

Kupotepo

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Nekohime1989, I sent a direct message to the author about your question.+
Update: @Nekohime1989, Triacontane in the Japanese language: "I don't have Visustella, so I can't verify if the Plugin works with Visitella. I'm sorry." Unless you would like to buy the ATP plugin for the author or you have to the plugin with me than I see the author. But, I am not sure the VisuStella will like that.

Last edited:
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
No truth to that at all. There's actually a plugin compatibility channel on there discord for that reason.
Using Spoiler because the post is kinda long.

Where? I'm a discord member on visus and I don't see such channel, maybe must I become a patron to see it?

I don't know so many things from Visus, I also see that I have to pay for many plugins they develope which were usually free on MV being Yanfly the direct coder. And also I don't know if becoming a patron of them I can get access to all paid plugins "for free".

Anyways, I think that when you request a compatibility patch, will be them the persons to make it, and I don't know if you'll have to pay for it or anything, while if you have a coder (or you request to author make a patch for visus plugins) they won't be able to do it because the code is protected.

I understand the decission of protect code, but, imagine having over 30 plugins from third parties, or worse, have a coder who wants to improve/make a new system like menu modifications, modify something of visus battle engine, etc, to provide features that Visus doesn't have (you know, as long you can see the code you don't even require to modify the original code, that's why we use patches), then errors pops up... I don't imagine Visus Team making a comp patch for everything, considering that all plugins are subject to get updates (thus requiring updates on the comp patches), there's something both the developer and visus can do for these cases.

I personally love Visus, right now that I don't have a coder hired I'm enjoying them, and I would like to keep their plugins once I hire my friend because it's a lot of time that me and my friend will save so he doesn't need to make a "RIP" of their plugins to provide the features that Visus did, that's why in long term I'm really worried about depending entirely by them mainly due developing blind rather than be able to make a comp patch directly for the places that causes conflicts (a good example is this plugin, if Visus doesn't access to make a comp patch for it, then you can forget about this plugin).

Kupotepo

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Nekohime1989 and @Killuki Zaoldyeck, I ask the question if the author would like to work with Visustella in order to clear the air. This question will come up for sure in the future. All I can say for now please respect the decision of the author.

rooge

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
czech
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Nekohime1989 and @Killuki Zaoldyeck, I ask the question if the author would like to work with Visustella in order to clear the air. This question will come up for sure in the future. All I can say for now please respect the decision of the author.
I don't know if Triacontane will adapt his plugins for third-party plugins, because most of his plugins use PluginCommonBase.js as the core plugin, which is part of the official MZ plugins. His plugins are intended mainly for extending the official ones. I am rather convinced that he will not deal with compatibility with VS plugins. After all, his plugins are released under the MIT license, so anyone can customize his plugins for use with VS plugins.

Kupotepo

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Nekohime1989, Triacontane says "it's difficult to spend time dealing with conflicts with obfuscated plugins. I'm sorry." @rooge, your guess is correct lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Is there anyone need help with anything except art and music?
is Gotcha Gotcha Games Inc. = KADOKAWA CORPORATION? I haven't found this topic yet, Want to know for credits on my game. Thanks.
If you get everything you want, when you want it, it kills your creativity. If you never get anything you want, you're forced to be creative with what you have.
Old chiptune loops free for use.
I think I've got my hero designs pretty much finialised ( still got some tweaks. ) In the end it'll be the four outfit colour variants with four different skintones.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hennet91