BCj

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
N/A
Isn't it possible to "play" this yourself?

KenKrath

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Isn't it possible to "play" this yourself?
Hi. I was a little confused by your question. Are you asking if you could "play" this? The answer is no. The project is basically a "film" created in RPG Maker.

BCj

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hi. I was a little confused by your question. Are you asking if you could "play" this? The answer is no. The project is basically a "film" created in RPG Maker.
I understand it's a film, hence the "play". I was just wondering if you could watch the film in your own pace on the pc, instead of on youtube, "played" by someone else.

KenKrath

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I understand it's a film, hence the "play". I was just wondering if you could watch the film in your own pace on the pc, instead of on youtube, "played" by someone else.
I understand. I guess I could easily make something that you could download. The events would all be on autorun though so I'd have to figure out some good save points throughout and then a way to reactivate the autorun features when you return. (I guess something as simple as press start to save or A to continue would suffice).

The other thing is that none of the music and not all of the sound effects would be incorporated. Those were all composed and added to the video.

I didn't think anyone would be interested in "playing" this haha!! But it's a good idea.

BCj

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
N/A
I see. I'm asking because I have some eye issues and need a little more time to read things, sometimes the videos go too fast for me. :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Yay. I turned 39 today. Another year older, another year closer to the grave.
I'm sure the latest post/thread in the sidebar used to have 5 posts. Was it always been like this?

Made it to the 10th video doing this! :kaocry:

renderTimingPixel.png
Made the "My Beating Mystery" board today:
3ENFLSC.png

in Grim Trigger episodes 3 & 4, the main characters play a Clue rip-off board game called "My Beating Mystery" (haha), so of course I had to draw the board for it. Can't decide if I wanna add blood or not
Jeez...
I finally decide, after several ppl asking me to, to create a gamethread about project M... And my internet craps out on me halfway through the process :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oldj