BCj

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
N/A
Isn't it possible to "play" this yourself?

KenKrath

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Isn't it possible to "play" this yourself?
Hi. I was a little confused by your question. Are you asking if you could "play" this? The answer is no. The project is basically a "film" created in RPG Maker.

BCj

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hi. I was a little confused by your question. Are you asking if you could "play" this? The answer is no. The project is basically a "film" created in RPG Maker.
I understand it's a film, hence the "play". I was just wondering if you could watch the film in your own pace on the pc, instead of on youtube, "played" by someone else.

KenKrath

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I understand it's a film, hence the "play". I was just wondering if you could watch the film in your own pace on the pc, instead of on youtube, "played" by someone else.
I understand. I guess I could easily make something that you could download. The events would all be on autorun though so I'd have to figure out some good save points throughout and then a way to reactivate the autorun features when you return. (I guess something as simple as press start to save or A to continue would suffice).

The other thing is that none of the music and not all of the sound effects would be incorporated. Those were all composed and added to the video.

I didn't think anyone would be interested in "playing" this haha!! But it's a good idea.

BCj

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
N/A
I see. I'm asking because I have some eye issues and need a little more time to read things, sometimes the videos go too fast for me. :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Finally started working on Grim Trigger episode 2 today :LZScat: it's half comic/half visual novel!

GfY3Rwj.png
Is it interesting to get more backstory on villains? A key moment in their past, their childhood, or maybe something that shows they've always been that way? To see or not to see?
"Everything tastes like chicken until it's chicken, then it doesn't taste like chicken."
Context: chicken samosas do not taste like chicken. I thought it was veggie samosas.
Just another ordinary evening.
This pig girl is a merchant and playable character.
Currently there's no name for her yet. a suggestion is welcomed.
Merchant.jpg
Merchant-1.jpg
Want for a Nail: I'm trying to figure out what controllers work with MZ, one support thread, a plugin request thread, a dead controller, and a $48 eBay purchase, and a PS1/PS2 USB adapter later. Still stuck with keyboard controls...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flopinou74