Not open for further replies.

Atlas Rose

Jack of all trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Heyoo! Atlas here, fairly new to the game making business. I'm wanting to up my game when it comes to graphic design, so why not set up a workshop?

I do a large variety of things, and if you'd like to request something that isn't on here, by all means go ahead! This is all about growing as an artist while providing resources to all the wonderful people here.

For now, the things I do are icons, battlers, faces, facesets, and some various objects to add to your tilesets. 

To start off, here my rules, dos and don'ts, request form, etc. All the important stuff. 

-You can expect your request within a week. If I ever take longer than that please just remind me, as I probably finished and forgot to post it.-I reserve the right to deny any request for any reason, though I will always explain why. 

-If you do not give a good description or reference, you leave details to my decision. If this happens and it does not come out the way you wanted, do not complain. You're the one that didn't specify

-For commercial and non-commercial use

-ALWAYS credit me when you use my work. Showing me would also be nice, as I'd love to see what you've done with it, but is not required.

-Unless stated otherwise, anything posted here is for use by requester only. Occasionally I will have free resources for anyone, but please do not use it if it is not.  

DO

-Make sure I have slots open. I don't want to overload myself and make people wait longer.

-Provide a good description, and a reference if possible. 

-PLEASE give me feedback! I love hearing if you like it, and constructive criticism is always appreciated

-Fill out the request form. It makes things so much easier

DON'T

-No NSFW. If you aren't sure, PM me and I'll let you know

-No recolors. All my work is original

FORM

Type: (icon, faceset, etc)

Description: (Details!)

Reference: (optional, but prefered)

Do not include: (anything you specifically do not want, i.e. colors)

For you or for all: (For you means it will be usable only by you, for all makes it a free resource)
Examples

Know that some of these are rather old and not usable in RPG maker. These are simply to show my abilities

ICONS

SPRITES

FACESETS

TILESET ADD-ONS

MISC SAMPLES

This tabs above will be updated as more is created.

slots

1- open

2- open

3- open

4- open

5- open

credit me as Atlas Rose

Last edited by a moderator:

Atlas Rose

Jack of all trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Added more recent examples for facesets.

The Old Ferret

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Hungarian
Primarily Uses
Hello ! I have a request :
Type: sprite 

Description: sugar glider, small,so i can place him on roofs, trees etc :)  , sitting or lying pose

Reference: http://sugarglider.info/health/anatomy/

Do not include: -

For you or for all: for all

Thank You ! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Super stoked i just finished my first town in my project, by finished i mean i can always add more decorative aesthetics and the NPCs don't talk yet but the mapping is complete and all the important chess pieces are present!
My brain: Hey, I have an idea how to make the transition to the main story quest in The Wastes more natural!
Me: Good!
My brain: You need to remake the hotel you start out in, it's not realistic enough.
Me: Ok... This was unexpected, but I can do it.
My brain: Now make each hotel floor 5 times as large to match the main part. Oh, you also need to make a bunch of new npcs to fill in the space on these maps.
Me: Crap.
Should be able to release Haxe MV/MZ next weekend.
It look that somehow MZ tracks are messed up (for example battle4 is obviously a theme, castle2 is a ship, ship1 is a scene and so on..). Maybe they just named them after with some ambiguity.
is there a script call that return how much turn has passed in battle?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aboyhazard